• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most forgetable Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    hmm..for me, it would have to be Ludicolo or Politoed. Although they're both exceptional good in battle, I constantly forget their names.

Years
  • Alot of people are saying pokémon cintsantly used for battling and ones that arent forgotten really, imo.

I still think Kangaskhan and maybe Dunsparce or Qwilfish. [Which I had forgotten about beofre you guys said it]

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
  • one pokemon i always forget their name is Electi...vire....i always forget his name but i know he's there! hahaha....
    also uhmmm i forget about Stantler.
    he's the only one from G/S/C i forget =(
    i also forget uh.....
    i forgot them.

TNT

louder!..... louder!..WHISMUR!
    Years
  • i forget the legendarys mostly. the none i always forget is probably um... cant remember... oh yeah! giratina...
    i once forgot my fave pokemon and couldnt remember its name 0.o

TNT

louder!..... louder!..WHISMUR!
    Years
  • i forget the legendarys mostly. the none i always forget is probably um... cant remember... oh yeah! giratina...
    i once forgot my fave pokemon and couldnt remember its name 0.o

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • i honestly TOTALY forgot about pinoco adn forry until D/P and every1 was using one for competative battling

Kitoshi

Introverted Procrastinator
    Years
  • The most forgettable Pokémon are usually the ones that don't have any anime.

Porygon.
    A perfect example that most vividly illustrates your point.

MissingNo.
    Not even a Pokémon, but still forgettable.
    I almost forgot about it until I went on Newgrounds.

Primeape
    A great Pokémon that said its farewell in the Anime with an epic battle.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
  • It's a rib at the S&M folks rather than an insult. As for the rest of your comment, I've sent a PM.

To stay ontopic, forgettable Pokemon tend to be dead end Pokemon that have no use other than animal coverage in the Pokemon world. For me, that's Pokemon that cannot be caught during the natural course of the game and trained up as you play. I caught a Bellsprout and trained it to level 40 as I played, for fun. Pokemon like Farfetch'd and Mr Mime, require trades and are therefore not remembered by me. Neither can be evolved. It would also require losing an Abra and Spearow, both highly usable and evolvable ingame...

That seems pretty mean dude. Just because a Pokemon cant evolve doesn't mean its worthless. As unoriginal as they are, legendaries dont evolve, but you dont here anyone complaining about that.

anyway... to stay on topic, I just realized I have remembered another pokemon who I forget about: Snubble and Granbull too I guess.

Years
  • Wow, I didn't know who Furret was until I looked it up in the Serebii dex. I also found a few others like Ledyba, Hoppip, and Slugma.

Yeah, Slugma, Marcargo, Yanma, Electrike... all forgotten about.

And one from the 4th generation that already has been forgotten about- Hippopatas (sp?)

Back