• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most forgetable Pokemon?

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    Ye,dunsparce, the little thing. No one ever cares about it and anyone hardly uses it!
    Farfetch'd, The weird bird that holds garlic!

Years
    Dunsparce maybe.

The most unnoticed has to be Kangaskhan though have only one post about it on this forum and everyone has even forget about it on this thread.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Jynx.Yes everyone doesn't care about that beatiful pokemon.
    And Victreebel.Our old fly catcher pokemon.

Lycoris

Teh Sexeh Lexieh
    Years
    Shuckle has to be one..i only remember it because the stupid bug trainer on Stadium2 has one which I can't beat easily. A lot of Jhoto is hard to remember.

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    dude guys Johto(G/S/C) was freaking EPIC

why does everyone forget it existed!
    it's the BEST generation cuz it introduced SOOOOO much to the series of the games' mechanics and whatnot!
    maannnn...underappreciated...that's what i think of when i think of G/S/C
    R/S/E sucked bahahaha

okay anyways sorry being off topic

how can anyone forget DUNSPARCE?
    he's so goofy i love him
    just watch. they will make an evolution of him that will be some epic huge gigantic monster that wreaks havoc through everyone's salamences, tyranitars and blisseys
    YOU JUST WAIT

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm pretty good at remembering Pokémon, but when this thread came up before at another community, the one that had me thwarted?

STANTLER.

Like seriously, who remembers that thing?

Quilfish, I haven't heard anyone ever saying his name... Ever.
    It's Qwilfish and it was mentioned in the second post of this thread. D:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    ^ Wha...?

I would say... Probably Delibird for me...

But the ttles kind of an oxymoron. Most forgetable...

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Dunsparce, Qwilfish, and Smeargle.

Dunsparce and Qwilfish I found out when I started using online pokedex's

Smeargle I found out in Emerald. (Artisan Cave)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I would say all the 'baby' Pokemon. They're pretty useless and only serve to annoy me :D

Dunsparce is the awesome-est Pokemon evar though.

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    What's with all these S&M folks invading Pokemon General? I suppose it's the road for a higher post count and the feel smart that blank faces create?

In the first generation, Lickitung is forgettable. Despite the novelty (and niche) of using its tongue for everything, it cannot be encountered. Even after the trade of a Slowbro, who ever trained up a Lickitung?

As for the remaining generations, every Pokemon I forget about sometimes... Generation 1 is the only one I can probably recite (out of order).

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    What's with all the Qwilfish and Dunsparce bashing? I do understand that some people forget about them, but you shouldn't call them weak; they're surprisingly efficient if used well. D=

Anyway, for me, the most forgetable Pokémon is Bellossom; I have nothing against it, but I just always seem to forget about it. ._.
    I'm pretty good at remembering Pokémon, but when this thread came up before at another community, the one that had me thwarted?

STANTLER.

Like seriously, who remembers that thing?
    I do. ;_; I can't forget it after the countless teams I've swept with one in Pokémon Netbattle. 8D I also remember when I first found one in Gold outside Ecruteak City; I thought it was really cool and after that, Stantler has always lurked in the back of my mind. :3
    What's with all these S&M folks invading Pokemon General? I suppose it's the road for a higher post count and the feel smart that blank faces create?
    If that was supposed to be an insult, then I'm afraid you failed at it. =\ Competitive battler or not, everyone has the right to express their opinion, and who are you to judge us if we analyze Pokémon from a competitive standpoint? That doesn't make us any less worth than you, and you have no right to make assumptions about the reasons why we post here. You think we want to feel smart when you're the one making supposedly witty remarks about us; do you see something wrong in this picture?

Back