• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most forgettable pokemon

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Palossand and Pyukumuku. Their one's I can barely remember the names of and have to Google.

Last edited:
    Years
    I would say some Grass types kind of blend together: Bounsweet, Steenee, and Tsareena, for example, or Petilil and Lilligant.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I had completely forgotten that Purugly and its pre-evolution existed until recently. There are also some very forgettable grass types, like Lurantis. How funny that Lurantis became memorable just because when I first saw it, it looked so generic that I would not be able to tell you what generation it came from or anything if I hadn't noted that at the time.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    does anyone remember Dustox/Beautifly?

I am rewatching the hoenn anime series on my phone this time (and yeah they already evolved) so yeah i renember them

Shame none of the hackers inputs them into generation 1/2 games, maybe people forgot about them?

Years
    does anyone remember Dustox/Beautifly?

Beautiful is one of my all-time favourites. It always has been.

On to a forgettable pokemon, Relicanth. It's quite an eye-sore and is impossible to find in the games. I think it's so forgettable that most forgot to forget about it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    I loved Dustox! Had one as part of my main team in my original Saphire playthrough.

Back