• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most forgettable Unova Pokemon

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Petilil & Cottonee - Meh, just meh. I don't really care for these little guys, so they fade into oblivion.

Just wanna say...WOW. A PC member that thinks Petilil is forgettable, despite it being flaunted around by...well anyway~

Vullaby is one mentioned that I kinda forgot due to never seeing it myself, and its design is a bit 'eh' for me.

It's a bird in an egg diaper. Yeeeah. lol

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Maractus cactus maractus is a cactus and silly and the route that its on doest really lead anywhere....... well i know the relic castle there but by the time i bothered to go there was catching volcarona where i was just sprayin' repels.

H i l d a

S p r i t e r
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    I'd say pokemon like cryogonal, the anteater thing, and sawsbuck are the most forgetable. I always forget deerling has that evolution!

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
  • I think of trubbish forgettable because in the cartoon every1 hate trubbish all because he stinks. Mostly alot of trainers wouldn't him in a party. i bet i will use him because im more into training pokemon up to lvl 100. anyways, it like people don't like how trubbish look. same thing for oshawott (i like oshawott because hes funny and cute). you couldn't turn down on a pokemon if you didn't try him. :)

Jirachel

You steal my apples, you die.
    Years
  • Eeeeeh, I'd have to say that the easiest Pokemon to forget (for me, at least) is Basculin/Basurao. First off, it doesn't look all that impressive. Well, yeah, it has two different variations, but they're not all that exciting, they desperately NEED an evolution, and other than seeing random fishermen use them in the beginning of the game, you don't see them much. Now maybe if he had an evolution, that would make him less forgettable, but I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I think Zweilous is forgettable because it evolves at such a high level and no in-game trainers outside the Battle Subway own it.

Years
  • Maractus, Beheeyem, Foongus family, Landorus, Purrloin family, Lillipup family, and some others that I can't think of right now.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I think it's called Ferroseed, that metal spike ball, that's pretty forgettable. Also Elgyem's evolution since I never see it but I always fight trainers with Elgyem so I just assume it doesn't evolve. Also the anteater and the metal ant it eats.

ktmcbeth

Naughty Trainer Katie
    Years
  • Forgettable, or maybe just more like very unoriginal is Trubbish and Vanillish (and it's pre-evolutions), yet I have not played the games yet (sadly) so I could be totally off and these unoriginal creations might be totally B.A.

Also, in response to Keldeo being unforgettable, I would have to say no... but that's only cause he's a legendary and I always tend to remember those.

Years
  • I actually don't have any problems remembering all of them. xD I don't know all 156 by heart, but if you give me the name, I can describe it. :P

As for the HARDEST to remember, I'd say maybe Zweilous just because I've never seen it in a fight. :P I have no problem with it, but out of all of them, it would be the hardest.

moonlightning

Bird Of Thunder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Maractus. I only see it as an inferior Cacturne. (Who was awesome, Swords Dance, Encore, Sucker Punch and Focus Punch destroyed everything.) I'm sure there were more but I seem to have forgotten them! :D

Years
  • It seems that most of the Unova Pokemon have been listed at least once here. Maybe the world just sees Unova as a forgettably-populated region.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    I don't know, I forgot. -shot-

Seriously, though...after a while everyone ingame uses Watchogs, so I sort of forgot what Patrat looked like, and at times I've forgotten that Yamask, Darumaka, Golett, Cryogonal, and Klink even existed. But I keep forgetting that Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect exist.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    The pokemn I don't remember

The pokemon that I dont remember is that horse like legendary that is in the trio of melotta and genesect I think it was called kelze or something like that

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Probably Rufflet, since I have Black and Rufflet isn't as popular as Braviary. I can't remember Dwebble's evo's name, and I just recalled that Stoutland and Zweilous even exist. Dewott never crosses my mind, and Sewaddle I never caught in the games and eventually forgot about it.

The only reason Bouffalant stayed in my mind is because it's almost my least favourite Gen. V Pokemon.

Back