• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most frustrating moment?

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    You've got them only the first time, the second time you're just kicked out the league after defending you're title.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about when you enter a room, you have to watch everything lock you in, then you have to watch the elite 4 member wave to you and say something, then you have to walk up to them, hear them talk, and then move back while they pose and then FINALLY battle you.

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
    SOS chain for a shiny ditto. Saw one after about 90 encounters, try to catch it but it kept calling for help. I tried to paralyze it with my electivire so it doesn't call for help anymore but I forgot my electivire has discharge. The second ditto transform into my electivire and use discharge, killing the shiny ditto. Talk about extremely bad luck :(

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    The Battle Tree seems to be a lot harder than the Battle Maison. Whilst something being hard isn't necessarily frustrating it is when I am just wanting to unlock the special trainers for multi-battle...but have to deal with the likes of Speed Boost Blaziken (Ubers according to Smogon) right from the start.

Another note are the non Alola Dex Mega Stones just not in the game? I planned to use Mega Gardevoir when the Bank was updated but it looks like I can't. :(

Years
    Another note are the non Alola Dex Mega Stones just not in the game? I planned to use Mega Gardevoir when the Bank was updated but it looks like I can't. :(

Yes, it has been confirmed that every Mega Stone that doesn't belong to an Alola Dex Pokemon is unobtainable. I know someone gives you the Kanto starter Mega Stones (Red and Blue probably) but all the other obtainable ones are for Alola Dex Pokemon only which are as follows: Alakazam, Slowbro, Gengar, Salamence, Pinsir, Metagross, Garchomp, Absol, Glalie, Sharpedo, Scizor, Lucario and Aerodactyl.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Yes, it has been confirmed that every Mega Stone that doesn't belong to an Alola Dex Pokemon is unobtainable. I know someone gives you the Kanto starter Mega Stones (Red and Blue probably) but all the other obtainable ones are for Alola Dex Pokemon only which are as follows: Alakazam, Slowbro, Gengar, Salamence, Pinsir, Metagross, Garchomp, Absol, Glalie, Sharpedo, Scizor, Lucario and Aerodactyl.

That's very strange. Gardevoir is a fan favourite Pokemon (It's won the two most recent fan favourite polls here) and it's not able to be used in its Mega form but the likes of Pinsir which isn't exactly a fan favourite is?

Whilst the likes of Gardevoirite is likely being saved for an event of some sort (Which Europe probably won't get) the fact it's not in the game is ridiculous.

Looks like I have a choice of Mega Alakazam or Garchomp.

Back