• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen most frustrating part of the game

Years
  • Mine is the part when we have to use defog on our pokemon. I was wondering when it was going to end. So then it finally end after skipping a few trainers.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    In Platinum, I remember going through the Distortion World and then getting to the place where you had to Surf... and I didn't have Surf. I had to go out and back in. Then I got to Cyrus, saved before him and then battled, and lost. I reset so I could try again and I never could, so I had to go back out and train some more. It was really irritating. x3

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I don't know about you guys but catching legendary Pokemon really pisses me off and frustrate me! DX

I mean I usually spend 20~30 minutes just to catch 1 legendary Pokemon. @_@

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • Fighting Cynthia...
    My pokémon were several levels under hers. Two weeks later, I came back with pokémon at level 63 and still her Milotic defeated my Luxray with few HP remaining. Then I tried again, defeated the whole Elite Four and her as well.

Altaïr

... Has one gear: Go
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    When I got my first Pokemon game, Diamond, I couldn't beat the second gym, since I was little and a noob, I started with Piplup and it was the only thing I trained. It was insanely frustrating, but then I started grinding outside the city, and believe it or not, I had a level 37 Empoleon by the time I beat the gym.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    In every game except GSCHGSS

Victory Road

that, and having to battle literally every trainer in Platinum so you have "Seen" every Pokemon

I missed a Combee

the Aroma Lady outside of Hearthome had it
    first time, I never saw Elekid or Happiny

a breeder above Solaceon town had it...

Back