• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most hated gym

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
Years
  • The hardest gym for me was Juan's. Not only was the puzzle
    hard for me to figure out, but the trainers were hard for me as well.

And when I finally reached Juan, it was hard for me to battle him!
    Eventually it was my last Pokemon, Sceptile, up against his Kingdra,
    And somehow I was able to Leaf Blade my way to victory without
    Kingdra's Double Team holding me back too much.

I actually found the Pokemon League easier ^_^

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
    Years
  • Tate and Liza from the Mossdeep Gym (I think...)

They were sooo hard, because I started with Blaziken, and both of their types were too bad for me, Rock and Psychic, to Fire/Fighting? GIVE ME A BREAK!

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • Tate and Lisa... T_T

They always killed my Pokemon with those dumb critical hit moves... and Earthquake.

Actually, I only BARELY beat them with a lucky critical hit.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I make a backup copy of Juan's Gym, It's the most fun, I do that again and again!

I make a backup copy of Juan's Gym, It's the most fun, I do that again and again!

Saying things once isn't enough these days....

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Tate and Liza.

They're pokemon really brought the house down! I mean, my Manectric can beat they're Xatu bt not their Claydol! DD:

For FR/LG? I think, Sabrina.

kitaangel

Pokédork.
    Years
  • Norman and Roxanne. They like, deal the most EVIL of critical hits on me. I can't figure out why because when other people I know do them for me and I tell them what to do, it's a cinch. It's like, I must loose if I touch the game with these ones LOL....

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hmm... Tate & Liza or Norman... probably the former because their gym was hard to get around too.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Tate and Liza.

They're pokemon really brought the house down! I mean, my Manectric can beat they're Xatu bt not their Claydol! DD:

Oh I'm the same D: It took me forever ;________;
    I beat them by using Earthquake and my Blaziken's favoured move 'Blaze Kick' XD

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Liza and Tate in Emerald. The only playthrough of Emerald I've played is 386, but after getting through the insanely annoying floor puzzles their Poke's are cuh-RAZY strong! I've almost thrown my mouse into the wall a few times :)

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • On Ruby it was Norman. That dammed Slaking T_T.
    and then yeah on G/S/C it was Whitney. The day that i FINALLY beat(after about 15 tries) her I became a man *tear*. xD

peeblo

Lord of the Air
    Years
  • Hmmmm... I hated the new Lavaridge Gym in Emerald XD It took me like 2 hours to figure it out >.>; But I never had any problems fighting :3 Since I only trained a Gardevoir :} (It was like at lvl 50 at Lavaridge :})

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • MINE IS NORMAN IN EMERALD (I BEAT HIM REAL EASY WITH TORCHIC) COZ HIS POKEMON HAS LOTS OF HP AND THAT'S SOO ANNOYING >_<

Years
  • Hmm...

Watson (Mauville) for me...'cuz I had an un-evolved Mudkip (Was trying to get Hydro Pump Early on) and the next two strongest PM I had was Electryke and Wingull (Makuhita and Zigzagoon were my others...forgot the last one though)

Years
  • the twins in mossdeep because i always picked blaziken and i had nothing in my team that was that good against them because i had pokemon like Glalie and a delcatty camerupt andd torkoal and two others tthat i cant remeber

Back