• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Purin said:
    Well, that's not the only reason why I hate Fighting types, but I won't say it, since you like them a lot ^^;;

But I just can't comprehend how somebody can dislike an entire type. Most people who claim to hate fighteres tend to atleast like Breloom, I noticed. But whatever, when you hate a whole type, you miss out on a lot.

Years
    Moonlit_Angel said:
    Unown. I hate the genderless thing. It's so stupid.
    But if I were to pick a most annoying, I'd have to pick Zubat or Golbat. THEY APPEAR EVERYWHERE IN EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!
    I also hate Ditto. Gets on my nerves.

Hey... wait a second! I think I know one of these people here.... Iveechan? Katelyn? Hitmonarch? HEE, I KNOW YOU FROM POKESCHOOL! Ahem, back on topic.... don't mind me..... :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass
    well i hate magicarps (and people who hate unowns)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    But I just can't comprehend how somebody can dislike an entire type. Most people who claim to hate fighteres tend to atleast like Breloom, I noticed. But whatever, when you hate a whole type, you miss out on a lot.
    I think that hating a whole type can be a form of..."rac**t".

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, I really don't hate any pokemon, but there are pokemon that just annoy me and frustrate me over the edge. Don't you get bugged when you're going through a cave and it's like a zubat attack? Or just trying to catch a feebas for about a week to no avail? Perhaps you know how annoying it can be to be swimming through the ocean, and a swarm of tentacool and tentacruel attacking you, and they never seem to go away @_@

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I myself was pretty lucky when looking for a bagon, it was like the 3rd pokemon I ran into when searchingf or one. But golbats just annoy me so much to the point where I stock up on repels and just use them all up. bad thing about doing that on annoying pokemon is that when you do that, you lose chances of meeting all the pokemon in that area, and I assure you some of those may be very rare pokemon that some of ya'll would love to have in ya'll's collection :P

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    Let's see.... well I hate magicarp that's for sure it's such a pointless pokemon. And I think Metapod and Kakuna are pretty stupid too, but at least they have a point there I guess. And there are many pokemon that just annoy me, like Voltorb, Blissey, Luvdisc, Zubat, Pidgey, Pineco, etc. I try not to remember them lol.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    jj984jj said:
    Let's see.... well I hate magicarp that's for sure it's such a pointless pokemon. And I think Metapod and Kakuna are pretty stupid too, but at least they have a point there I guess. And there are many pokemon that just annoy me, like Voltorb, Blissey, Luvdisc, Zubat, Pidgey, Pineco, etc. I try not to remember them lol.
    I sorta hate makicarp but they evolve into gyrados plus there very strong.

Plus golbats give you nice exp but the confuse ray is evil.

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
    Hate is too strong a word, but yes I do dislike some Pokemon.

Unown: ONLY learns one attack, no TMs, NOTHING!!!

Nosepass: Looks weird with that orange nose. Get me a jackhammer and let me fix it up.

Claydol: Those eyes! All those scary eyes!

Freebas: A pain in the @$$ to find and capture.

Magikarp: Crappy stats

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Normal does have some of the most ridiculously annoying Pok?mon. Snorlax, Blissey, Porygon2, Linoone, Slaking?

Water has some really annoying stallers too, and all psychic teams can actually float as there?s so many combo types? *rants*

Back