• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    I don't really "hate" any pokemon, some just get on my nurves like Zubat/Golbat, Tentacool, Abra and Ralts.

Zubat/Golbat: Do they really need to be in like every cave? I mean if you wanted one, you would have caught one sooner..

Tentacool: I do like it's evolved form and I don't realy hate it. Its just when i'm surfing I come across this thing alot.

Abra: Doesn't he only learn Teleport on his own? I know he does learn TMs though.. Anyway I actually like this pokemon when I get it. It evolves into Alakazam.. Who would hate him. It's just hes hard to catch. And training it is a whole nother story..

Ralts: Okay I actually like this pokemon once it learns confudion and evolves but when you first get it, I thought it stunk..

Okay, I wanna read more hated pokemon. lol

Years
    Yeah,same.I don't really 'hate' any pokemon..well..except the overly popular ones like Eevees-their five forms,growlithes/arcanines,ponytas/rapidash and all of them.I'm even beginning to dislike my favorite Pokemon which should be so obvious...-sighs sadly- They're just so... popular!It makes me sick,everywhere I go,I see either a Torchic or Blaziken.It drives me sick.Okay,I need to rant.I just don't like how they're so 'cute' or 'strong'.It's terrible to like something thats so overused!On almost everyone's team is a Blaziken!Augh,they're too popular for their own good!Kill me now!Wait .. no,don't! :dead:
    Oh..and there is a pokemon i don't like. it's.. -drumroll-
    WAILMER! Auuggh!Every time I fish on Ru/Sa...WAILMER!! RRAAHH! -tears hair out- :confused:
    Well,enough of that.I also don't like the annoying ones like Zubat and Golbat,strickly because they just get in the way.Personally,I think zubat is adorable,but Golbat.. -shudders-And like you guys before me have said,they're annoying!They confuse your pokemon in the game.Gets on meh nerves..Well..enough of my ranting.The point-I don't really 'hate' any pokemon,they're just.. annoying. -winces at a wailmer- Grrr.. :cross-eye:

Years
    i dont HATE any i just get annoyed wit 'em
    Most annoying
    Zubat
    GOlbat
    Crobat(cuz i neva got 1)
    Digglett
    Dugtrio
    Voltorb
    Magnetite
    Magikcarp
    Tenatcool
    Wingull
    Latias/Latios (hardest to catch)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    hmm...dont really hate any, but some of the designs are a bit bland *i'll get you luvdisc ...if its the last thing i do*
    annnyway...
    here are some ones which i dont like the look of-

-unown- too boring...come on! an eye shaped like a letter, it doesn't take much effort to think of that
    -luvdisc...grr...a pink fish, shaped like a heart...that is all.
    -ludicolo- what the heck is that???
    -claydol...scary...

Ditto gets points for being a nice idea...anyway, what else is it meant to be shaped like?

I haven't been here in ages, not been able to get on the computer...

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    kInGdRa_rUlEs said:
    i hate zubat and its evolution (not crobat) and tentacool it is so annoying, but its the easiest pokemon to get as a shiny.

Ah, you're right about that. I dislike Tentacool/Tentacruel also but I've gotten a couple Tentacool shinies. =P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Gyaradoz is awzome! Magicarp...I can imagine when it waz thought of...
    Pokemon Creator: *walkz in, zlamz door*
    Azziztant: what'z wrong bozz?
    Creator: Awfull day! I need to take my revenge out on zomeone!
    Azziztant: why not the Pokemon fanz?
    Creator: Brilliant! And I have the perfect idea for it! I'l create an amazing dragon like pokemon!
    Azziztant: how'z that punizhing?
    Creator: It'll evolve from a carp, learn uzelezz attackz, and be way to common!
    Azziztant: Great! That'z why your the bozz!
    Creator: I know, and to make it even worze, It'll have awfull ztatz, making it nearly impozzible to evolve w/o an exp. zhare!
    Azziztant: Hurray!
    get my mezzage?
    no offece to the creator of pokemon, juzt magicarp^_-

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, I don't hate any pokemon, hate is too strong of a word @[email protected] have to admit though, some pokemon designs & names are a bit too, uncreative(if that's even a word :P), like luvdisc, that sounds like a pathetic name to me =/

~DragonTrainer

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Muffin Man said:
    Ditto gets points for being a nice idea...anyway, what else is it meant to be shaped like?
    Probably like clay, or something that you can mold. That's what it looks like to me, lol.

Anyways, there are some Pokemon designs that really seem... I dunno, weird? But I don't hate any of them. In fact I still like the ones that get on my nerves. ^_^;

Deoxys - It's really cool looking, but to me it doesn't seem like it would be a Pokemon.
    Jynx - It looks too much like a woman. o.o
    Mr. Mime - It looks too much like a man-mime-clown-thing.
    Forretress - I dunno, it looks funny.
    Regirock/Registeel/Regice - No explination needed.
    Ludicolo - O_o I have no idea how and why they came up with this thing.
    Shiftry - It bothers me... >_>
    Slaking - It's so ugly! #_#
    Makuhita - It looks too much like an inflated Pikachu or something. Or Sumo Pikachu. XD
    Nosepass - Erk, it just.. bleh.
    Swalot - o_o
    Claydol - It looks scary.
    Snorunt - Freaky!
    Metagross - It just looks funny to me.

... Okay, I'll shut up now. XD *runs off*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh said:
    Probably like clay, or something that you can mold. That's what it looks like to me, lol.

Anyways, there are some Pokemon designs that really seem... I dunno, weird? But I don't hate any of them. In fact I still like the ones that get on my nerves. ^_^;

Deoxys - It's really cool looking, but to me it doesn't seem like it would be a Pokemon. Idunno, looks okay to me. Have you seen the clips of the new movie? It looks much more Pok?mon like in it.
    Jynx - It looks too much like a woman. o.o
    Mr. Mime - It looks too much like a man-mime-clown-thing.
    Forretress - I dunno, it looks funny.
    Regirock/Registeel/Regice - No explination needed.
    Ludicolo - O_o I have no idea how and why they came up with this thing. I kind of do, supposed to be a Mexican Hat Dancer maybe? ._.;
    Shiftry - It bothers me... >_>
    Slaking - It's so ugly! #_#
    Makuhita - It looks too much like an inflated Pikachu or something. Or Sumo Pikachu. XD
    Nosepass - Erk, it just.. bleh.
    Swalot - o_o
    Claydol - It looks scary.
    Snorunt - Freaky!
    Metagross - It just looks funny to me. You'd learn to love it if you battled though. ^.^;

... Okay, I'll shut up now. XD *runs off*

None of their looks bother me, it's base stats that count. ~

Years
    Whoa, no one complained about Ash's Pikachu yet! I've been in other forums and Pikachu was in the top ten!

I personally don't hate any Pok?mon. (including Pikachu!) Hate is such a strong word. I don't like however how Tentacruel looks (how the heck does Misty see the beauty in that jellyfish?!?!)

Back