• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Horrible / Best Pokemon Walking/Battle Sprite?

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Most Horrible / Best Pokemon Walking/Battle Sprite?

I hate Espeon's sprite. It's hideous. It looks the worst while facing you.

I'm not sure which sprite is my favourite. I might get back to this some other time.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    hmmmm, i dont like hitmontops :( .
    but i sorta like blissey, dragonite and jynxs :)

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Lugia sprite is awesome along with Eevee which is really cute...
    But Machamps is a real let down of a sprite >.<'

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I personally didn't like Typhlosion. And from pictures I've seen I don't think I'll like Gallade either.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I don't really like Chikoritas, it looks goofy. So does Charizard unfortunately as I love Charizard. :(
    I love Flareons sprite though. An Ho Oh's sprite is awesome as well!

Lancelot-sama!

i call it bipolar game fandom.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2018
    Oh god, I didn't like Chikorita's walking sprite it just looked so weird. Another one was Buizel, I didn't like it walking on all fours I thought it would be on two legs like Floatzel.

Oddly I really like the Unown walking/floating sprites I thought they were super cute, but I thought when they were facing sideways was weird because it's like a stick o__o Aside from that Lugia was pretty awesome & I won't lie so was Ho-oh.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I thought Pikachu was absolutely ******* ****
    Dragonair is pretty amazing. Just waiting to evolve it to see mah Dragonite

Subject

Gardevoir Masta!
    Years
    My fav is Shaymin flying form looks cute like a little puppy XD an,d Suicune looks cool to . uglyest would be Taillow face is so ugly in sprite and to small

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I can agree with people who say Feraligatr's is awkward, but I've gotten used to it now. I luvs my Toty :p

Ursaring is awesome too. My Teddiursa evolved today and I am so happy to walk hand in hand with a goddamn bear. ~♪

And I hate Gyarados'. I didn't like the look of his OW sprite when I first saw it in the Lake of Rage, it looks bloody awkward when battling it, and the walking sprite left me disappointed.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i really like Pichu's Gastly's and Crocnaw the most- but hands down the best is quilava/Bayleef- they tie in sprites- i don't really like Chikorita's though :|
    it's really bland

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I think Jynx looks really weird. When you're running south, it looks as if Jynx is trying to catch you.

Glaceon looks pretty good while it walks, although I guess all the eeveelutions would.

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Arcanine looks awesome, but sadly, if you have the girl, the end of it's head kinda morphs into you... xD but you can get past that by running, as it doesn't when you run.

Back