• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most likely I will...

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    ... be taking a break from here. With exams starting soon, I feel like I should be studying. Not to mention that the new semester starts soon and I want to start it fresh. I will be active as normal until everything with the New Year's Extravaganza is sorted out (i.e. emblems) just in case I am needed. But when that ends (and maybe next week) expect me to be far less active. I don't know when I'll become as active as I usually am, but I will address that issue when the time comes.

N-no. I'll miss you my zombie-obsessed friend.

Make sure you come back or whatever, or else I'll have to get some zombies of my own.. and you don't want things to get icky.

Haha; ;3;

Yes, I'll still be active on Twitter.
    And I'll try to get more active on Messenger more often so I can be contacted there

And don't let the zombies get out of hand while I'm gone, okay?

Back