• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Most memorable ORAS moments

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    AS gave me many memorable moments but the most memorable one, for me, was the Pokemon League:

When I started to play AS I started following a personal list of rules that I use now with, almost, every Pokemon game that I play and using these rules, to me, is like enhancing the experience in the whole game. Not only that but I used every thing that the game had to offer from Secret Bases to Pokemon-Amie in my adventure.
    Because of the rules that I follow, the League was not that simple and I lost many times, but during my tries, having my whole team with max affection, reading something like "<Pokémon> toughed it out to show its best side to <Trainer>!" until, finally, I beat it, it was... quite magical I would say.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    Delta Episode, full stop.

Another one is the cutscene of the ocean around Sootopolis as Kyogre is powering down after you catch/defeat it. The way the water was swirling around the entire little island was phenomenal, I was actually expecting Sootopolis to be completely swallowed up by the torrent.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    There were some awesome cuteness in this game. My favorite would have to be the two legendary pokemon cutscenes. Groudon's Primal Reversion (also, that remix was awesome), and just after Rayquaza smashed the meteor. When the triangle appeared, I just got such a giddy and nostalgic feeling when it moved in the same pattern it moved in RSE.

SamuraiPizzaCat

The Girl with the Dragonite Tattoo
    Years
    My most memorable moments so far have been the battle with Wally at Victory Road with the red petals floating around as we battled it out. That was such a moving scene for me and I actually felt bad for beating Wally afterwards xD

Another would be fighting Norman. It's not everyday you get to battle your dad in his gym for a badge. Also I felt that he had realised his little girl had grown up :P

And last but not least when you meet Latios on route 118 who takes you to Southern Island to protect Latias and the mega stone! Just wish I could go back there just one last time!

Haven't got to the Delta episode yet but seriously cannot wait until I do!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    One moment that actually stands out to me in particular is when I beat the game for the first time - I was able to OHKO Steven's Mega Metagross with my Beautifly's Bug Buzz, then post-credits when your rival challenges you again with their own Mega, I was able to beat my rival's Mega Swampert with a OHKO by my Beautifly's Giga Drain lol... That was certainly one way to beat the game.

Back