• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Over Rated Pokemon

What do you think are the most over rated Pokemon? (A-Z)

• Total voters

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    What do you think is the most over rated Pokemon ever? And by the way, please don't bash me or anything. I don't look at these Pokemon as over rated, I just take opinions form other people. I happen to love all of these Pokemon. ^^; so lets began!

Valeran

Miserable Memories
    Years
    I fail to see how some of these are considered overrated, since some of them are UU.

I'm going to have to say Scizor atm.

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Manaphy and Dialga. -_- Annoyingly overrated.

Last edited:

Dark Rhyperior

Rhyperior used Earthquake
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2009
    I really don't believe any Pokemon is "overrated" in the actual anime, but if you are speaking about the games and competitive battling, I would have to say Heatran.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Eevee, Eeveelutions and Mudkip. Lots of people like Mudkip. Either I don't know why or can't understand why.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Pikachu and Mudkip....

Pikachu because it is the mascot, yet I think it should be something more....stronger? A legendary would be good also. I dont know why they chose a yellow mouse with red cheeks and a lightning bolt tail for a mascot...:\

Mudkip obviously because of the "I herd u liek mudkipz." trend.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    espeon~, mudkip aint over rated once it evolves it has onlt 1 weakness !
    but i agree i frekin hate pikachu :(

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    I personally think that overrated and underrated are stupid labels, but I'm afraid that I'm getting sick of seeing Pikachu everywhere...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Pikachu from that list. Considering it had a game based around it and you weren't allowed to evolve it, it really isn't very strong and is very easily one hit KOd by any ground attack.

I also have to say I can't see what all the fuss is about concerning Gengar. A decent annoyer but tbh he really isn't as good as is made out.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    Pikachu, most definitely. When most non-pokefans think of Pokemon, they think Pikachu. I don't hate pikachu, I'm just sick and tired of seeing it everywhere. I guess since it's Ash's pokemon and all, but still. It's not cute anymore, just annoying.

Slightly off topic: Azuman, what is that creepy picture in your signature? It scares me.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    LUCARIO
    LUCARIO
    LUCARIO

I seriously can't stand that damn thing. It and Riolu easily win this, because every Pokemon n00b thinks Lucario's the second coming of Jesus. :\

Garchomp as well, because if it can take a Blizzard to the face and look completely unharmed, then that's pretty damn overpowered IMO.

Rayquaza as well. I'm sick of that thing ruling over Ubers, seriously.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ny of the Semi-Legendary Pokemon. I don't really like any of them but you all rave over them.

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    P. I. K. A. C. H. U.

Every little kid who has watched the anime loves him, but come on! Are you going to let a TV show tell you whats good and whats not? (Game wise of course. Pikachu looks like a funny mouse. ^.^)

Back