• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Powerful Human Emotion

Most Intense Human Emotion?

• Fear

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Hatred

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Love

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Envy

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Angst

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Joy

• Frustration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disgust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pride

• Other

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I chose fear and angst. It's human nature to have fear. Be it fear of death, fear of being alone, or even something as simple as a fear of insects, fear is present within everyone. I'm taking angst as jealousy, depression/sadness, anger, and hatred all rolled into one. Everyone feels this at times, and I've found it to be more powerful than any time I've felt a great deal of love for, say, my family or friends. It's just easier to be depressed.

I find love overrated anyway. =\ But it could just be my mood since I'm in a very bad one right now. ;_;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hate, Love, Fear and Apathy...
    Wait! Im "reviving" thist thread from da last page, hehe...

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
  • It's a toss up between fear (which could produce any of those other emotions that range from hate to envy to angst) and love. So many significant and inexplicable acts have been done in the name of either.

Back