• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Stupid Thing on DPPt ?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • OK So this is he same as RSE thread 4 this . I didn't know how to get past Valley Windworks on my 1st Pearl run ! Lol i just kept wanderin till i deleted my save data !

NOTE : I am sorry if there's already a thread 4 this . :(:(:(

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
  • The dumbest thing about the DPPt for me is how there's no creativity in the teams of mosts of the trainers you fight, mostly team Galactic with a team of 4 level 20 Wurmples...

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    the dumbest thing in diamond/peral was that there were hardly any fire types. Yet they had a fire type elite 4 >.<

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    The dumbest thing must be that you must wait 24 hours to migrate pokemon from older games. xD

Years
  • The dumbest thing about the DPPt for me is how there's no creativity in the teams of mosts of the trainers you fight, mostly team Galactic with a team of 4 level 20 Wurmples...

Every pokemon game does that XD Its to make it easier for the younger crowd that likes pokemon.

I find the dumbest thing to be that you cannot get more than one starter like in emerald.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • the dumbest/smartest thing was trade my a friend a milotic fo a chinchou(wouldnt stop begging) but with that chinchou i traded for another chinchou that was holding a starf berry over GTS

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Dumbest thing, huh? For me, it's the Drifloon theory, and in D/P, almost no fire types. Boo Nintendo.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    only being able to migrate 6 pokemon at a time, and then having to wait 24 hours to do it again.

Keiy

Aiming for Greatness!
    Years
  • No, no, no, the worst part of D/P/Pt has to be the Honey trees. I want instant results, I don't have time to come back 6 hours later to catch another Wurmple.

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Err... GTS. If I wanted a Jirachi I obviously haven't SEEN one so how am I supposed to get it?

dtex9002

Once-Retired Trainer
    Years
  • Second the honey tree nonsense. I'd rather migrate in my heracross and aimpom from Emerald and trade for a Snorlax than put up with the minuscule chance of actually landing one in those trees. Let alone the aggravation of finding wurple after male combee in tree after tree...

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
  • I also agree with the honey trees. The only way I can get a Snorelax is through tose trees now, which feels near impossible!

Years
  • GTS.

If I find that you got that Darkrai in Twinleaf Town, I will go to your house, break your DS and Pokemon game, and walk away. Hack your Pokemon and trade them now, jackass.

Back