• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Useless pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Sorry i didnt make it clear, wots the most usless pokemon a real person has seriously used against u, as in over wifi? and wot is FEAR?
    I faced a Hyper Beaming Sunflora.
    Edit:Sorry!I didn't know this hasn't been posted on for a month.I just rushed and posted

Last edited:

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Magikarp doesn't count because it's not a full evolution.
    Most useless full evolution? Beedrill. Even among bug/posion combos it is the worst.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Dunsparce was incredibly an annoying Pokemon to battle in the N64 Stadium 2 game. It uses Toxic then Protect... Protect could go forever in that Gen.. XD

How about Lance's Dragonair in Stadium 1? Toxic, Wrap, Agility, Dragon Rage. That seriously pissed me off. You couldn't attack it while wrap was in effect, you would be wittled by Wrap and Toxic, after an Agility it was faster than you, so you never got an attack in. You needed to OHKO it or else you were screwed... >_<

~T_S

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Lalapizzame, please check the date of the last post before you post in topics in the future.

~Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back