• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Useless pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well, magikarp=fail. Yeah, gyarados is great, but magikarp is rather fail-ish. IT is the face of useless pokemon, but if you want something fully evolved, it's gotta be TTar...just kidding. Really though, it's dunsparce...it is so useless.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Thats true and it NEEDS an evolution!If it had an evolution that boosted its stats as much as Magikarp to Gyra it would be a MONSTER a total MONSTER!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    actually, dunsparce isn't useless. i use it myself for Counter, Mirror Coat, and Endeavor. it almost always OHKOs something with Mirror Coat or Counter (most likely Counter) or paralyzes something that can't handle being paralzed.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    XD don't forget bite.

only if it had agility or something to double its speed. it wouldn't be as broken as Togekiss, but somewhere near there.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    What did I just say? Stop saying unevoled pokes. Why the hell would you even consider using Metapod when we have Butterfree? All unevoled except Pikachu w/Light Ball are useless.

For crap's sake, why are we still saying Magikarp?! It's soul purpose is EVOLING!!! So it is NOT useless. If that is the case, then we should just curse all unevolved, being miniature versions of there real pokes.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Sims is right, Wobbuffet is uber. Magikarp is useless IMO, but its chain to gyarados makes it useful. But alone, magikarp is by far the most useless. Anyways, I think LEdian is rather useless...and linoone.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sims is right, Wobbuffet is uber. Magikarp is useless IMO, but its chain to gyarados makes it useful. But alone, magikarp is by far the most useless. Anyways, I think LEdian is rather useless...and linoone.

Ledian has rather high special defense its max is 350 0_o

Gah and i used to hate Linoon in the battle frontier when they used to Trick damn Choice Bands onto my Starmie , or be even more annoying and just Belly Drum and Substitute down so Salac Berry activates and then HAX/Pwn me with critical hits XD

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Absol...I know it is okay, but I always saw it as useless for some reason. It was absol-lutely pathetic...but a useless AND bad pokemon...sableye lol XD

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    How'd I forget that? Ditto...lol. If it wasn't so good for breeding, ditto would pop up. Let's not forget the amazing unown!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back