• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most valuable card in Pokemon Team Up

Years
    I want to buy a box of English Pokemon Team Up cards in a local store. I have seen the whole set online. The cards look really cool. I think some of you guys have these cards.

What is the most expensive card in the set?

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The full art Erika's Hospitality is going for quite a bit right now (like $40 iirc?). There's a few $20s in there too, like Celebi & Venusaur GX, Pikachu & Zekrom GX, and Jirachi among a few others. Hope that answers your question!

Years
    Yep. Most expensive according to TCGPlayer market price is the full art Erika's Hospitality at $43.67.

Next 2 most expensive are the secret (rainbow) rare Pikachu & Zekrom GX and the full art Pikachu & Zekrom GX at $24.99 and $24.27 apiece. These are followed by Jirachi at $22.94 and rounding out the top 5 is the secret (rainbow) rare Celebi & Venusaur GX at $20.93.

The booster box isn't guaranteed to have all of the cards in the set, by the way.

The thing to do after you get a booster box might be to try to stock up on full art Jasmine copies now before the next set releases in May, since there's a lot of Steel-type support releasing in that set. She's $10.98 per copy at the moment. I think her value will climb when that set releases.

Last edited:

Poke Andy

AndyTube
    Years
    If you looking to start collecting I'd say go for it, I think Sun and Moon team up is the best set yet for a few years (but I am bias as I am collecting them!). I just pulled a Gengar and Mimikyu dark art ultra rare which is one of the priciest cards at the moment too. Super awesome, sits nice in my collection. Go for the booster packs to find the rare and ultra and secret rares! P.S you can watch that card pull in my channel below.

Last edited:
    Back