• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Motoxchmpn Intro

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Hello PokeCommuity!

I am an advid Pokemon player for recreational and casual playing. I have spurts where I would like to try a challenge ranking, but rarely ever do I play for ranks. I love all the aspects behind Pokemon and admire all of it. I can still remember playing my first Pokemon Blue game back in 1999. My very first starter was Squirtle, and surprisingly enough I became a Fire lover! Ha!

Currently I have beaten both Pokemon Sun and Moon and I'm working on completing my Pokedex. It's a slow progress but I'm getting there. I'm more into recreating, meaning I like to recreate team that you battle in the game. I have already created all of the Elite 4 Teams with matching held items and moves. I plan on recreating all the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 from previous games onto Sun and Moon for mock battles. To me, that is the most interesting part!

I also have discovered Pokemon Essentials for RMXP and have been hacking my way through that. My plan right now is, of course, recreating Pokemon FireRed and finding a way to integrade all games into one. I want to give people a selection of what game they want to play, all in one place. It is a humungous strive for me, but that is what I dream for. Also, to make a game that the player is part of Team Rocket (or whatever organization I come up with :P) It will incorporate Pokemon from EVERY generation (even Gen 7) and even some Fakemon. Not sure how many Fakemon I want in there, or how many I can come up with, but nonetheless they will be in there. I have minor experience in scripting and will try to help out any way that I can.

If anyone is interested in my project and would either like to help or give suggestions please either post on here or PM me! I am always open to suggestions!

Well, that's me and my passion! Again, I'm glad to join this amazing community!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Welcome! Well, feel free to check out the Custom Game Development board for your Pokemon Essential needs! I think many people aim to make all games into one somehow, which is indeed a big task, but I think it's doable! At any rate, have a good time, and feel free to contact me for anything related to the forums! Have a good night. <33

Completing the dex is always fun, keeps you real busy. I got kinda lazy with that in Sun but hopefully with Bank's release that'll change and I'll dive back into it again.

Nice to meet you and welcome Motox. :-3 I don't have the ability to help much with fangames but given how huge of a community we have for that here I don't think it'll be too difficult. Lots of people say they want to make a game and then never put much dedication to it though, so I advise you to work hard and try your best if it's really something you're interested in. You'll be glad you did. =p See you!

Back