• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moudinho's Fakemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

moudinho

Moudinho Of All Trades
Years
Hello,im creating a new game,and i thought,well apart from normal fakemon,why not make those who are related(evolve to/from) existing pokemon?It would be cool.

Okay,first one is Toxinc, GHOST AND POISON TYPE.

second is Khan Jr.,NORMAL TYPE (BABY)

Minatorus,STEEL AND NORMAL type

Stanley,NORMAL TYPE (BABY)

And Last but not least,ARMORKY,STEEL TYPE (BABY)

Fakemon-1.png

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
... ummm... do you have sprites for them?
That's kinda what pixel art is...

moudinho

Moudinho Of All Trades
Years
OOPS SORRY!

Sorry im kinda new,so i couldnt post a photo if i have not commented 15 times.....enjoyy!

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
They need work but theyre still pretty good! i like the skarmory Pre-evo and Stantler Pre-evo most :) i would change the tauros Evo so as its not just a tauros with steel parts, thats more a mad then an evoloution :L

TheAngryPidove

Don't Make A Pigeon Angry
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2011
DO NOT EVER EVER EVER SAVE AS .jpeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, these seem like simple fusions, with bad scratch parts. The line work on the scratch parts is blocky when it should be smooth. Especially Khan Jr.'s feet and Stanley back. Straight lines= no no. I don't even have any criticism for Armorky because it's really, really bad and mangled.

moudinho

Moudinho Of All Trades
Years

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER SAVE AS .jpeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, these seem like simple fusions, with bad scratch parts. The line work on the scratch parts is blocky when it should be smooth. Especially Khan Jr.'s feet and Stanley back. Straight lines= no no. I don't even have any criticism for Armorky because it's really, really bad and mangled.

Alright man,harsh comment,but constructive!I'll work on that.Thanks!

TheAngryPidove

Don't Make A Pigeon Angry
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2011
NO problem, dude. Just trying to help you out in making your sprites better :)

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
I'm very intrigued by these. Are you working on them anymore? I like what you have done with Khan Jr. (Dang it Bobby...), and I think that Toxinc is really interesting. The Tauros one looks more like a type change. The prevo of Armorky is kinda disappointing. Not trying to be mean, it just doesn't seem to flow as well as the others.

moudinho

Moudinho Of All Trades
Years
I'm very intrigued by these. Are you working on them anymore? I like what you have done with Khan Jr. (Dang it Bobby...), and I think that Toxinc is really interesting. The Tauros one looks more like a type change. The prevo of Armorky is kinda disappointing. Not trying to be mean, it just doesn't seem to flow as well as the others.

Yep!I still am.=D
I'm looking to edit Tauros to make it look more unique rather than just a tauros with small changes.Whats wrong with Armorky!haah!any way to improve it? =)

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
Years
^I can still see that for the post-evolutions, you took the actually thing and added on to it. I want to see almost no resemblance of the pre-evolution. Second, Armorky looks like you just smashed together the Skarmony parts, it looks small.

moudinho

Moudinho Of All Trades
Years
^I can still see that for the post-evolutions, you took the actually thing and added on to it. I want to see almost no resemblance of the pre-evolution. Second, Armorky looks like you just smashed together the Skarmony parts, it looks small.

Well,skarmory is supposed to be small!!haha.Anyways,im looking to change the evos' cause they look,well like youve said,the same as its pre evolutions.Yep!

COMBOY

Pokémon Crimson & Navy
Years
Toxinc looks so agressive! :O I could imagine that he could be got by trading a Muk equipped with a...... Poop Berry? XD

Stanley reminds me of Deerling, and Khan Jr. was obvious, but interesting.

Last edited:

moudinho

Moudinho Of All Trades
Years
I have made edits to several of my fakemons,but i just dont know why the images wont appear when i try to post it,it just puts a blank space with an x at the top left hand corner.
Anyways,here it is
http://moudinho.deviantart.com/art/MY-FAKEMON-208763511

Toxinc looks so agressive! :O I could imagine that he could be got by trading a Muk equipped with a...... Poop Berry? XD

Stanley reminds me of Deerling, and Khan Jr. was obvious, but interesting.

This was done around 2 years before the new 5th gen came out!haha.I just revived it.

Last edited:

Exxmaniac

lolwut???
Years
Okay, so I'm gonna post some harsh C+C now.
Toxinc- It's outlining is okay, and it has awkward shading. To me, all it looks like is a Muk with tacked on spikes and drapion eyes. Also, the ghost type seems to come out of nowhere.
Khan Jr.- The top half looks like it was enlarged from the original sprite, and the lower half has a thick outline and very stubby legs. It probably would've been better if had a different pose.
Minatorus- This looks like a really bad remake of Tauros, if it was a steel type. The outlining, shading, and colors need A LOT of work. It's also very cluttered. Also, why does it have a random shade of brown?
Stanley- This one gets my vote for most boring name, no offense. Other than that, it's okay. The legs are just Stantler's back legs cp'd, and the neck is WAY to straight. Smoothen it out. It's also very flat.
Armorky- This one is up there with Minatorus; It's cluttered and has a lot of shading issues. I probably should've said this before, but there should always be one light source, usually the top left.
Overall, I'd give them a D- to C- grade. Try working on them more, and you'll get better. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back