• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Move Tutor speculation and wishlist

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    I think Refresh and Slack Off could be potential good for move tutors. The former is an XD exclusive move for some Pok?mon (namely Salamence and Pidgeot) and the Z-move is beneficial while the latter has a limited distrubution and there could be a handful of Pok?mon who could benefit from reliable recovery who learn neither Soft-boiled nor Synthesis (Scrafty comes to mind since all it has for recovery is Shed Skin + Rest).

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd like Shell Smash and Close Combat, just so Kommo-o can actually be dangerous for once.
    Speaking of which, anything that could improve both Lycanroc forms' movepools would be great. Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Ice Fang, elemental punches, etc.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I think Refresh and Slack Off could be potential good for move tutors. The former is an XD exclusive move for some Pok?mon (namely Salamence and Pidgeot) and the Z-move is beneficial while the latter has a limited distrubution and there could be a handful of Pok?mon who could benefit from reliable recovery who learn neither Soft-boiled nor Synthesis (Scrafty comes to mind since all it has for recovery is Shed Skin + Rest).

Agree with Slack Off. Maybe if it was introduced for tutors, bulky offense and stall will see the light of day again. #stallislife

Years
    I'd like Shell Smash and Close Combat, just so Kommo-o can actually be dangerous for once.
    Speaking of which, anything that could improve both Lycanroc forms' movepools would be great. Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Ice Fang, elemental punches, etc.

I can agree on Lycanroc, since I was actually surprised it couldn't use Earthquake which is normally expected for Rock-types. Maybe its body was too weak to have the force needed or something?

Back