• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie quotes

Jek

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    Post some of your favorite movie quotes. Do you feel they somehow relate to you or do they apply on your life?

Bashiyoto

King of Carrot Flowers
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0399663/The Big Lebowski: What makes a man, Mr. Lebowski?
    The Dude: Dude.
    The Big Lebowski: Huh?
    The Dude: Uhh... I don't know sir.
    The Big Lebowski: Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?
    The Dude: Hmmm... Sure, that and a pair of testicles.

Funny line from a great film.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Andy Sachs: What if this isn't what I want? I mean what if I don't wanna live the way you live?
    Miranda Priestly: Oh, don't be ridiculous. Andrea. Everybody wants this. Everybody wants to be us.

I've posted this quote before, but it strikes a chord with me because I do want that. I do want to be them.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
    Years
  • I have a ton of movie quotes that I quote a lot and love. So I will be adding a lot in this thread! :laugh:

One of my favorite parts in the movie Tommy Boy starring Chris Farley and David Spade:

Tommy: Hey, what's your name?

Helen: Helen.

Tommy: That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, we're both in sales. Let me tell you why I suck as a sales man. Let's say I go into a guy's office, let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet.
    [Reaches down and picks up a dinner roll]

Tommy: Now the pet is my possible sale. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet.
    [Pokes the roll playfully]

Tommy: You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go...
    [makes ripping noises as he tears apart the roll]
    Tommy: [Wailing loudly, making the whole restaurant look] Uuuuuuh! I killed it! I killed my sale! And that's when I blow it. That's when people like us have gotta forge ahead,
    Helen. Am I right?

Helen: God, you're sick.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    "I did not hit her. Iz not true. Iz bool****. I did not hit her. I DEED NAHT! Oh hai mark." - Quote taken from Johnny of The Room by Tommy Wiseau.

That one in particular always makes me crack up, acting that bad just doesn't appear that often.

Ageha1304

Ageha
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    Jack Sparrow: Did everyone see that because I will not be doing it again?

Zagan

King of Demons
    Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 20, 2015
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005458/Bacon: Squeeze in if you can. Left leg, right leg, your body will follow. They call it walking. You want one as well, darling? You do? That's it. They're waking up. Treat the wife. Treat somebody else's wife. It's a lot more fun if you don't get caught. Hold on. You want one as well? Okay, darling, show me a bit of life then. It's no good standing out there like one o'clock half-struck. Buy them, you better buy them. These are not stolen, they just haven't been paid for, and we can't get them again. They've changed the bloody locks. Here. One for you. It's no good coming back later when I've sold out. "Too late, too late" will be the cry when the man with the bargains has passed you by. If you got no money on you now, you'll be crying tears as big as October cabbages.

- Invitations. - Invitations? Yeah, four pretty white pieces
    of paper with your names on.

We got 100,000 bits of paper with the Queen's head on. Will that do?Two quotes from one of my fave all time films :D cookie to guess what film :D

Back