• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr.Fox's Quick Pokemon Trades

Years
    Im looking to complete my Pokedex and Im in need of some final pokemon...

Im looking for...
    Pokemon...
    Items...
    Light Ball, - Major Want!
    Magmarizer, - Want...
    Electrizer, - Would Like...

Major Wants...
    Mew,
    Shaymin,

Pokemon that I wouldn't mind, and would listen to offers about...
    Celebi,
    Deoxys,
    Mewtwo,
    Manaphy,
    Darkrai,
    Jirachi,
    Lugia,
    Ho-Oh,
    Three Legendary Dogs,

Im offering...
    All Starters from All Regions, All Fossils,
    Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas, Heatran
    Phione, Munchlax, Growlithe, Tangela, Teddiursa, Gligar,
    Ekans, Weedle, Caterpie, Magby, Elekid, Shuckle etc...

anything else on demand, just ask and I'll see what I can do! Have alot of Pokemon from all regions so chances are I have what you desire!

Note: Not too fused about the whole Shiny business, but willing to negotiate!

Recommendations:
    SkyKnight - very friendly, helpful, genuine trader! Very nice person, MOST Recommended! Legend!
    Pika-Boo - very friendly, honest, courteous trainer - willing to negotiate and has a wide range of pokemon to offer! Legend.
    Dr.Fil-ipino - very friendly, honest, genuine trader. Has a variety of pokemon to offer and is strongly recommended! Another Legend!
    Poke-Master - very helpful, honest trader with a great selection of pokemon on offer!
    Tcreavis - very good trader, convenient and respectful!
    Renze1992 - very kind, helpful trader who sticks to his deals! Much appreciative!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    no problem dude! if u ever find something interesting just pm me lol keep me in mind

lol np dude just keep me in mind if u have anything interesting

Last edited:
    Years
    Ahh Nahh Thankyuu!!, yuu reallyy helped, and twas good to strike interesting deals with yuu :), all the best and I'll hear from yuu soon "Pika-Boo" (:

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    lol no problem i love helping people out! i just ish people would trade with me ahah no one goes on my thread

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
    do u have a shiny raquaza, or a normal UT adamant one? I have a lvl 73 mewtwo from leaf green i can trade for one =P

Years
    do u have a shiny raquaza, or a normal UT adamant one? I have a lvl 73 mewtwo from leaf green i can trade for one =P

Ahh Sorry Mate, I don't :/, just a normal Rayquaza, is that not good enough to trade for the Mewtwo...?? or does it have to be Shiny, 'cos Im afriad its all I have to offer...

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
    srry i was afk, but the rayquaza, are they untrained?, if so, do any of them have adamant, brave, lonely, naughty, mild, modest,quiet, or rash natures? (those are the attack and special attack natures)

Back