• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr.Fox's Quick Pokemon Trades

Years
    Ahh cool thankyuu, if my deals for Gligar and Pineco breakdown I'll let yuu know :), what bout the legends I desire, could yuu offer me any of them...??

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    OK

I can offer you a zapdos, articuno, moltres and a mewtwo for now? My others are on my pearl which I dont get back until saturday :D But what would you offer for them? :D

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    ive got a gligar. im looking for

feebas
    beldum
    bagon
    or any of there evolve forms

any nature, gender, or level. i want them for breeding

also im reday to trade immediately

Years
    I can offer you a zapdos, articuno, moltres and a mewtwo for now? My others are on my pearl which I dont get back until saturday :D But what would you offer for them? :D

Ahh cool, that sounds good... err I dunno check out my offering list :D, is there anything yuu want in particular for those 4...??

ive got a gligar. im looking for

feebas
    beldum
    bagon
    or any of there evolve forms

any nature, gender, or level. i want them for breeding

also im reday to trade immediately

Cool that sounds good, Im afraid Im currently involved in a Gligar deal but if it breaks down I'll get straight back to yuu, sorry :/ all the best!

Last edited:
    Years
    Errr Rayquaza What do you want for it and what level/ nature is it? :D

I have two Rayquaza one Careful, the other Relaxed natures and both Lvl 70... would yuu trade one for the Mewtwo...??

What about the birds, what else would yuu like...??

no problemo. anything ur still looking for? i might have it

Thanks for the interest and help :), err just a few legends like Shaymin and Deoxys (look at my wants list for more details) but yehh just legends reallyy :/

Last edited:

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    Cheers

Cheers Pal and your welcome I have another level 100 lol :D Sorry about the wait mate I had to set up my wireless cause I'm not at my house :D I hope to trade again :D

Caeniix25

The Chain Of Anubis
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    I'd love to trade you a lvl 100 Deoxys for a Jirachi without a nickname. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I can give you a Wishmkr Jirachi if you want... for the Rayquaza?
    If so, then my FC's in my sig....

Years
    Cheers Pal and your welcome I have another level 100 lol :D Sorry about the wait mate I had to set up my wireless cause I'm not at my house :D I hope to trade again :D

Ahahaa thankyuu!!, Woooahhh!! :D nicee, lol no probs bout the wait i was just in a bit of a rush but it's cool :), indeed, speak soon matee :)

I can give you a Wishmkr Jirachi if you want... for the Rayquaza?
    If so, then my FC's in my sig....

Sorry, but i have one alreadyy :/, what else have yuu to offer...??

If you'd like I could trade you a gligar or an adamant larvitar for an elekid or an eevee

Sorry, Im already getting a gligar :/, do yuu have any legendaries to trade...??

I'd love to trade you a lvl 100 Deoxys for a Jirachi without a nickname. ^^

Ahh thats a good offer, but I only have one Jirachi and its level 5 and has been given a nickname :/, so Im afraid I can help yuu out there...is there anything else yuu want from my list...??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Hows the pokemon hunting going? Glad to hear you made some great trades, I'll message you to see how well its all going!!, I have a good offer for you to listen to XD

Pika-Boo

Unhatched Egg
    Years
    Mr. F - Would you be willing to trade a highish level psychic pokemon around level 35 upwards for the red gyarados?

Years
    Mr. F - Would you be willing to trade a highish level psychic pokemon around level 35 upwards for the red gyarados?

Im afraid I don't own a Red Gyarados :/ yuu must be understood my friend ahah sorry, the person who commented above may be able to help yuu :)

Back