• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr.Fox's Quick Pokemon Trades

Years
    srry i was afk, but the rayquaza, are they untrained?, if so, do any of them have adamant, brave, lonely, naughty, mild, modest,quiet, or rash natures? (those are the attack and special attack natures)

I have two Rayquaza's both Level 70, and haven't been trained BUT have been traded from my Ruby/Sapphire onto my Diamond.

The natures are as follows; Careful, Relaxed, (respectively - for each one)

Is this any good...?? :/

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
    nah, those natures dont benefit, what im trying to do is get a rayquaza with a good nature and ev train it for wifi battles... srry but if the nature doesnt benefit the stat im looking for, then the stat wont gain as much points

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    hey i have a shiny lvl 100 deoxys that i might be able to trade depending on what ur willing to give me

Years
    nah, those natures dont benefit, what im trying to do is get a rayquaza with a good nature and ev train it for wifi battles... srry but if the nature doesnt benefit the stat im looking for, then the stat wont gain as much points

Ahh no problem mate, sorry I couldn't help yuu out! :¬/

hey i have a shiny lvl 100 deoxys that i might be able to trade depending on what ur willing to give me

If thats directed at me, Im interested but dont have much to trade, look at my "Offering" list to aid yuu. Id preferably like a non-shiny one but Im still interested!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    I can give an Elekid and Magmar for some starters.
    Just pm me or leave a message. Thanks for your time! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Sorry I do but only one Manaphy so don't reallyy wanna trade it, what else would yuu want for Entei...??

Years
    Another successful trade with "Dr.Fil-ipino" who I strongly recommend!, my wanted list is gradually declining but still a few more pokemon on the wish list left, mainly that of LEGENDS! Keep the offers coming people! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Hey mate, heard your a great trader, I think I might have some legends I could trade with you. I'll PM you or contact via this thread any further details, your new companion, Junior.

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    Trade?

I have like 99% of all pokemon I can actually gurantee if you need anything I shall have it just ask me :D I need a few aswel so happy to trade ;)

Back