• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr Kecleon's all new sprite request thread

neurotic

Grey Hearted Hero
    Years
    They want a devamp of May from R/S/E, a devamp of Misty and Brock from FR/LG, and an Ash sprite that looks like it's from R/B/G/Y (Since their's no real official Ash sprite, you'll have to do it from scratch.) And BTW, since I don't think you saw it, I reaquested a Royal Charmander.

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
    neurotic said:
    They want a devamp of May from R/S/E, a devamp of Misty and Brock from FR/LG, and an Ash sprite that looks like it's from R/B/G/Y (Since their's no real official Ash sprite, you'll have to do it from scratch.) And BTW, since I don't think you saw it, I reaquested a Royal Charmander.
    thats what i ment i just did not no what it was called srry about that

lacrossegypsy

Da Gypsy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Strider figh, since no one else took up ur request i did. its my first ghost pokemon ive made so... ya here it is

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    Neurotic: I finished it and thought I posted it, here it is:

pokemon500: I will try to do the devamps, butr I can't do ash because I don't do scatch sprites

Lacrossegypsy: you shouldn't post your sprityes in someone elses thread, the reason why people don't post is because they're busy(Sleeping, shopping etc) But thanks anyway, I'll do mine.

EDIT:
    fairy charizard

EDIT2:devamp trainers

EDIT3:
    , or if you meant the neopet colour, I'll do that please post and tell me which you meant.

Last edited:

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    hey mr keckleon.....i love ur sprites...so could i have the shadow kyogre and groudon with a purple ghastly aurora? and albino grou. and kyogre? if its not too much

mr kecleon

Years
    Yeah, I'll do it in the morning, I'm gonna post some new art in my thread in a minuite, so if anyone wans to c+C please(It will mean me not double posting)?

mr kecleon

Years
    OK, I would do thr hoppip chao but because I wokeup at 2pm and its now 4:10 AM, I can't see too well and chao are tiny.

extremely slightly offtopic:5 DAYS TO GO!!!!

Years
    mr kecleon: Try not to advertise any other thread of yours here. That counts as offtopicness aswell :\

And remember, I'm watching this thread closely, be cautious about what you post and remember not to go offtopic, If you want to talk about anything offtopic, try pming rather than posting it here, remember, all posts here must relate to the sprites and the sprites only

No, this isn't a warning, just a little reminder :)

Back