• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr Kecleon's all new sprite request thread

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    here is the XD lugia chao, its wings are across its front like the ho-oh one as I can't draw them outstretched, I will work on the pidgey one now for you, just to let you know, this is not the same chao as the larvitar one, they just look extremely simillar.

EDIT: Pidgey done:
    , I have also just realised that I made a mistake on larvitar, I didn't give him a tail, if it matters tell me if not then OK.

Last edited:

mr kecleon

Years
    That works for me (I'm feeling lazy), any more requests?

Currently working on a split paintbrush (neopets colour) sandslash, its taking forever, credit to the guy who made the neopets pallettes and saved them all in a sheet named neomon.png

EDIT: at least its not 666 LOL

Last edited:

mr kecleon

Years
    yeah, you can use anything I guess, and I'll go make a bulbasaur chao, just let me finish the sandslash*3 days later aaah last pixel yay, the computer has an error and must shut down. NOOOOO*
    ^JK^

mr kecleon

Years
    yeah, I'll post the sprite so far, I have to edit it pixel by pixel because otherwise it would be orange or purple, not both:
    thats about 3/4 hours work I think.

Last edited:

mr kecleon

Years
    Regular
    and just to contradict you: Split
    but these aere smaller and easier to recolour so...anyway, anymore requests (BTW I'm kinda bored of chao at the mo so any non-chao requests will take priority

Anyone know why chao are so popular this season?

neurotic

Grey Hearted Hero
    Years
    Thanks ^^ And, I started to request Chao at the beggining just to turn everything in my sig into a Chao. And since they were all Chao, I figured that everything else should be too, so that's why I always request Chao... Sorry I did that, now I got everybody requesting CHao from ya ^^;

mr kecleon

Years
    Oh no its fine, its not really your fault, its just they are so tiny and annoying lol

EDIT ^^phew, I thought, I didn't type that, thats not my avvie aagh^^

EDIT2: Do you mean you want his regular suit black, or for me to mke him wearing a tux?

mr kecleon

Years
    I'm trying it , you can do it if you want as I can't find any good black sprites, if you hvave some then go ahead

At least its not a chao LOL

EDIT: you do it if you can, I tried and completely screwed it up.

mr kecleon

Years
    And I was doing maxie instead, completely wrong LOL

If I needed permission to use the pallettes this is a permission asking thingy to anyone who knows the original maker of the palettes (I think his name is suicuneZ on another board, I think it was c-spriters or somethig anyway)

Anymore requests?

mr kecleon

Years
    yeah ok make a split rayquaza and fuse it with a starry groudon and then make a scratch sprite of a zafara fused with a kiko.
    ^^JK^^

make me a trapinch chao please, and if you have an animation program make it like the dancing one please, then the dancing chao trapinch will pwn all other dancing things.

If you can't then just a trapinch chao please.

mr kecleon

Years
    BTW guys: Its taken about 2 hours but here it is the split sandslash:
    , I'm not quite happy with t but here it is for your enjoyment (DO NOT STEAL/RECOLOUR HATEVER UNLESS YOUR NAME IS neurotic, Shaneypoo17, or dark water suicune, ONLY THESE THREE AND ME ARE ALLOWED TO DO WHATEVER TO THE SPRITE, anyone else is kindly requested to ASK PERMISSION)

Anymore requests?

EDIT, can do these NeoPets will be called NP from now on: split, sketch, fire, maraquan (only some pokes), starry, spotted, rainbow, darigan, ghost, christmas, fairy, skunk, ice?, purple and orange I think thats it, if you want others tell me what they look like and I'll do them, except invisible for obvious reasons

Last edited:
    Back