• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @TB Pro - Thank you so much for all the Pokemon! And if it's okay, I'd really appreciate a 5 star rating for my thread. :]

@BabyPanda - Alrighty, I'll meet you online in a second. :]

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2010
    CMT me for the timid alamos darkai,sapphire adamant extremspeed zigzagon[only if it UT]and the modest HG kyogre[if its UT]

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @Leifen989 - My FC is in my signature, you'll need the Diamond one. :]
    @mind bullets - Alright, will do! All of my events are UT unless I say otherwise, so you're set. :]

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010

@DragonRush - I was looking at some of your events, and from what I can see, I think some of them may be from the same hacked list as mine. You can double-check them here: https://www.pokemonsecure.com/misc/pkmdbhostedfiles.php.
    Other than that, I'm fairly interested in your PCNYd Seadra and TRU Shaymin. I hack- checked those myself. I'd be happy to do the rest for you, if you'd like? :]

Hey Hail thanks for the heads up lol I checked the pokes they are good =D
    Sorry it's taken me this long to reply but if your on to trade I can trade you the PNYCd Seadra and the TRU Shaymin for the Cloyster and the Gardevoir. I also like the new Absol if you could CMT for that one too. =]

The Shaymin I have isn't actually the TRU Shaymin it is the Movie11 Shaymin my mistake I had it TRU Shaymin in my thread sorry about that =/

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Haha, no problem, no problem.
    I know it's not really equal in trade, but I'm fairly interested in any of your Pokewalker Pikachu. :]

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Haha, no problem, no problem.
    I know it's not really equal in trade, but I'm fairly interested in any of your Pokewalker Pikachu. :]

lol how about the Surf Pikachu the Fly Pikachu and the PNYCd Seadra for the Ev'd Pokes? I could also put some items on the pokes I trade you to make it more even lol

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @DragonRush - The Diamond code, please. And I guess the items don't really matter, but I like surprises. :D
    @Eeohnex - Hey there! Oh no, those Pokemon are fine, I love the shinies especially. :]

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Probably right after I'm done with DragonRush, I like to do orders in, well, order because it's harder for me to forget about people, lol. I'm pretty forgetful. >.<

Don't even worry about it, you know it's never a problem for me to clone for you. :]

Back