• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Msytery Egg Giveaway

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    KK, waiting for U, my friend :D

EDIT: I dunno if ya heard me, but I said "Thank you." :D

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
  • Thank you =D Lol, the only reason why I started this thread was to make other people happy and have suspense of then surprise in the egg (I think =P) But also for my love of trading XD I also like to find out what people get

Ok zanacross I'll be active on wi-fi in a second, just gonna go make myself a cup of tea

Last edited:

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • OMG LOL

I have a Feebas and Treecko, Do You Know How Long Ive Needed Treecko For MONTHS BLOODY MONTHS
    Thank you So Much :D

*Back to breeding*

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I'm sorry I didn't accept the trade, I was just waiting for someone else...I hope u don't feel bad...

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Yeah, you did. I was wondering about that lol

NightonEX

The Apple iSuck Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2007
    I'd like to reserve 1 egg, i dont have wifi yet. I'm getting it soon, so....reserve one egg please. Thanks.

PKDante

Mr Legs
    Years
  • Hi! My eggs hatched into Nidoran male (lol!) and Bagon.

Thanks once again! :)

If you're feeling super kind could I reserve a couple more, I'm available all evening, I'm catching mesprit atm and I have him trapped....

DAN!

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • I'd like to reserve 1 egg, i dont have wifi yet. I'm getting it soon, so....reserve one egg please. Thanks.

Unless wiggly Beats me to it, consider it done :D

Hi! My eggs hatched into Nidoran male (lol!) and Bagon.

Thanks once again! :)

If you're feeling super kind could I reserve a couple more, I'm available all evening, I'm catching mesprit atm and I have him trapped....

DAN!

See Above Really :D

Im currently breeding a box full of pokemon :D, Im On 15 XD
    15 More to go, I cant find a effective method For mass breeding, Owell, Half my pokemon rather kill eachother than breed i think >.<

djbdh 1

RANKED 21 FOR TEAM ARCEUS!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    can i have two please my fc is in my sig can u post ur and can you trade now

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • Right Guys I'll Do my best But your gonna eat up my stock After only just got it LOL
    Nvm I have all night, Shouldnt be too long Hopefully XD

Back