• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiplayer (non-trading) help thread

Days
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey guys. Violet player and new to the forum. I was trying to fill out the dex and was hoping someone could help me out. Currently at 363 of 400 and mostly just need the trade evos and such. Please any help is much appreciated
    I need help too.

Days
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Γεια, μπορείς να γίνεις μέλος της ομάδας μου. Ψάχνω να εξελίξω το Finizen μου σε Palafin. Ο κωδικός είναι GXCEMW
    I try to found you bad was no found your code.

Days
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Online τώρα ψάχνω να εξελίξω το Finizen μου. Είναι το μόνο Pokémon που χρειάζομαι για να τελειώσω το dex, οπότε οποιαδήποτε βοήθεια θα εκτιμούσα!

Κωδικός: KV8NXK

Ο πρώτος στη σειρά εξυπηρετείται πρώτος! Αλλά μην διστάσετε να σχολιάσετε γιατί συνήθως παίζω κάθε μέρα. Ειρήνη ☺️
    Μy code is following: Y5LTIX

Days
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    Hi all, I've managed to find my second Miraidon but tried trading to get koraidon using the code 0399 0400 as quoted by others but can't get it as people are on there trading random Pokemon. Anyone on here happy to trade please?

Days
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    hey I need some help with group BBQs for the legendary Pokemon. reply if you can help!

Last edited:
    Back