• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends Arceus] munchlax, basculegion, porygon, cranidos & normal sneasel

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    do you happen to have these pokemon: munchlax, a basculegion, a porygon, a cranidos & normal sneasel on legands arceus? & i need to evolve my scyther... but i need to buy a metal coat after i retrieve more sachels
    i have 2 days left on my free trail :0
    i want to be quick before it runs out :0

if anyone could, please... thankyou :>

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can give you Munchlax, Porygon, Cranidos, and Sneasel. All but Sneasel will be caught in BDSP or SwSh I hope that is okay?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Okay it looks like we're the same time zone, should we say 6pm UK?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can't help you with obtaining a Metal Coat, but I do have a spare Scizor I could give you too :)

EDIT: How far are you into the game? I'm wondering if there's anything you could give me I'd actually need

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    i have a metal coat now :3

i'm just about ready to go battle arceus... what do you need? :>

Okay just gimme some stuff out of Distortions if you have spare - although I have plenty of Sneasel (obvs), Ursaring, Lickilicky, Porygon (forgot I had loads of these haha, haven't played in weeks).

I'm not too fussed though, rather get the trade done than make you go out and catch anything

Years
    Okay just gimme some stuff out of Distortions if you have spare - although I have plenty of Sneasel (obvs), Ursaring, Lickilicky, Porygon (forgot I had loads of these haha, haven't played in weeks).

I'm not too fussed though, rather get the trade done than make you go out and catch anything

i sold all the shards & stuff that i got in the distortions...
    although, i have a couple of shiny stones that i recieved from it, if i recall correctly :>

i can give you one of those if you want :3

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    i sold all the shards & stuff that i got in the distortions...
    although, i have a couple of shiny stones that i recieved from it, if i recall correctly :>

i can give you one of those if you want :3

Oh I was just meaning Distortion-exclusive Pokémon (think they're a thing? I've completed two areas but don't know much about this game actually). But sure I'll take 1 Shiny Stone (asking for more seems mean, these are pretty easy for me).

Link Code is 8808 1110 I'll be searching from about a minute from now. Trainer name is Platinum

Years
    Oh I was just meaning Distortion-exclusive Pokémon (think they're a thing? I've completed two areas but don't know much about this game actually). But sure I'll take 1 Shiny Stone (asking for more seems mean, these are pretty easy for me).

Link Code is 8808 1110 I'll be searching from about a minute from now. Trainer name is Platinum

oh, distortion exclusive pokemon.... i evolved my shieldon, so i don't have any ^^' *unless i do.... i'll double check :> *

i'll go to jubilife, then :3

*yeah, i don't think i have any*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    oh, distortion exclusive pokemon.... i evolved my shieldon, so i don't have any ^^' *unless i do.... i'll double check :> *

i'll go to jubilife, then :3

*yeah, i don't think i have any*

No worries, I'm mostly just being nice. But I know Distortions can be unpredictable so figured I'd ask. Not quite BDSP-Spinda levels but...not great either

Years

i just need to attach that shiny stone to someone for a sec... then i'll be right back :> *i forgot to do that* you can do that, right? attach items to pokemon in this 🤔*

edit: you can't attach, it seems... oh well

Last edited:
    Years
    No worries, I'm mostly just being nice. But I know Distortions can be unpredictable so figured I'd ask. Not quite BDSP-Spinda levels but...not great either

thankyou :3

edit: i re-found out that ''As in past games, Scyther can alternatively evolve into Scizor using the Metal Coat. This time, however, you no longer need to equip Scyther with the item and trade it to another player to trigger the evolution; you simply use the Metal Coat on the Pokemon to evolve it.'' i seem to have forgotten that from my last playthrough.. it's been a while :>

also, i love that pokeball that munchlax, porygon & cranidos came in... it's so pretty :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    also, i love that pokeball that munchlax, porygon & cranidos came in... it's so pretty :3

Strange Ball - if it was caught in any game other than Legends: Arceus it shows up in that!

I'm afraid I don't, no. Haven't got far enough into the game to catch any Water-types except a bunch of Magikarp (which took forever) and a random Barboach when I fell off a cliff backwards haha

Years
    does anyone have a basculegion?

i've only got this day left on the free trail... please.... thankyou :>

edit at 5:21 pm: never mind about basculegion... turns out it wasn't that hard to get it to evolve :>

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back