• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Music Events (MOVED)

Years
  • Just a hub thread for some music-based events I want to have running throughout GT. The two right now that spring to mind are Jam Sessions (everyone hopping into a VC and using whatever the music bot is to play music) and Last.fm Leaderboards.

So the Jam Sessions I probably won't do any points, or at the most 5 points participation for each person. I'm thinking potentially one one a Saturday and a Sunday?

The last.fm leaderboard is basically collaborating stats such as album plays, artist plays etc. with the Chuu bot on the server, so no one needs to do anything other than sign up. I'm probably going to run it twice - once for each week - and have idk 50 points for the winner of each category? No one actually does anything for the event and if all of one team wins every category by chance, it means they don't fly ahead when they've not done a lot.

Years
  • So just to clarify the event (will not do CSS for this, I think I will do an announcement on Discord/Forums)

Last.fm Leaderboard

I will be collating information from last.fm/Chuu on the Discord server things such as song/album/artist plays, most new artists found, etc. I will run this twice, once for each week.

Winners will receive 50 points for their team, I will announce the winners on Discord and here.

Music Sessions

Similar to things like Pictionary, I will be running impromptu Music Sessions throughout the week using the bot on the Discord server. I will be scheduling sessions on the weekend where I can. I will award 5 points to the participants.

Back