• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Remastering Project (by TheGuitahHeroe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuitahHeroe

i make songs with a computer
Years
  • Hey guys! Been a while since I posted here, but here goes nothing.

After a long hiatus from the world of video game music in which I focused on original work, I've come back with a bang (of sorts)!

Introducing what I call the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Remastering Project! (PMDRMP for short)

I've taken upon the task of remastering (NOT remixing) every single song from the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, Red/Blue Rescue Team. My decision to do this stems from a personal belief that the soundtrack to the game, composed by Arata Iiyoshi and Atsuhiro Ishizuna, should not be limited to a video game's speaker's quality. My goal is to make high-quality remasters for every song in the game and bring each track to life through remastering, and in some cases re-orchestration.

As of right now (12/14/13), I've finished 13 remasters from the game, so I'm about 1/6 of the way done currently. (I can't post any of them here yet because I haven't made 15 posts, lol....just search for my YouTube channel, 'TheGuitahHeroe,' and I have a playlist of all the songs I have done so far.)

And for more information on the PMDRMP, go to my Tumblr, and follow me for news on the project if you have a Tumblr! (username: theguitahheroe)

Thanks a lot for the support!
    -TheGuitahHeroe

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
    Years
  • where are the links at man I do not see any

TheGuitahHeroe

i make songs with a computer
    Years
  • Sorry man, I can't post links to other websites until I make 15 posts here, and this post is my 7th. lol, I'll make the posts at some point.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but Art&Design isn't the place to showcase your music. This kind of thing should go in the General Entertainment section, specifically the Creative Media Showcase Thread. Normally, I would go ahead and move this over there, but seeing as you don't actually have any music to showcase yet due to your post count, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. :(

But listen, just be patient and get those 15 posts. It should be very easy. Then just go to the correct section and post your music when you're capable of doing so. :) Best of luck to you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back