• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music to Webmaster To

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • I usually have my somewhat hard rock, rock playlist running..
    It includes Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dio, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Mercyful Fate, Demons & Wizards, Edguy, with some random stuff (including the latest Pokemon OST's) thrown in for fun.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • RelientK, FOB, MCS, Switchfoot, Nirvana, Panic! @ Teh Disco, a lot of indie stuff...

Or I turn on AOL Radio, and listen to XM Channel 20 on 20 :3

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Anything not too sleep inducing, and basically just what I happened to like at that point of time.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Whatever I currently have on my iPod, which is way too many to name...check my myspace pofile for the list of artists I have on my iPod though.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
    Years
  • Tomasu-san said:
    Whatever I currently have on my iPod, which is way too many to name...check my myspace pofile for the list of artists I have on my iPod though.

Ditto! (Heh, no pun intended...)

I just pick up my iPod and start listening, according to my moods. Usually it's Linkin' Park, or something like that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Well, on the normal I listen to all kinds of music - Rock, Hip-Hop, Pop, Fast Pop, etc, etc, you name it, I dig it. But when I'm coding I don't want to be disturbed by heavy music so it's usually some soft or classical songs. Mostly Pop!

~ CC

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Usually Green Day, the Killers, etc.

Something with a good beat and it's loud =3

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Katsuro said:
    Usually Green Day, the Killers, etc.

Something with a good beat and it's loud =3

:P Same same... But whenever I listen to music I always get distracted...xD

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • Hellmet, L7, New Order, Faith No More, Danzig, Living Colour, Stone Temple Pilots, and so much other crap. XD

Back