• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Music you're looking forward to hearing

Years
    Ho-oh/Lugia battle theme, Rival Battle Theme, Legendary Dog Battle Theme (if there is one), Legendary Weather Trio Battle Theme, and if the Deoxys rumor is true, the new Deoxys Battle Theme.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I'm looking forward to practically all of them, they will all give a touch of nostalgia in their own way.

They should give Red a super mega awesome remix of the R/B/Y Champion theme, make it even more epic than R/B/Y's and FR/LG's put together, it's the last canon time you may see him, why not make it an amazing send off with a great remix?

Of course Lance deserves his own amazing theme too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Am I the only one who doesn't really care about music in games apart from when you're playing them?...I mean I want it to be nice and fitting, but I dont really care about it once I've stopped playing, its just to cover the silence up...

Years
    New Bark Town theme will surely bring tears to my eyes. Looking forward to Azalea theme too. :)

And of course, the Johto Gym Leader and Suicune's Battle.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    ecruteak, hands down
    i used to just sit there listening to the music until my battery ran out

Awaibou

Alien Robot
    Years
    Dragon's Den. I would just sit in that place for its simple, but still amazing, tune. <3 Champion theme is going to be great too, though some of the guitar remixes I've heard are pretty epic, and I doubt GF would use heavy guitar. D: And the surf theme, it was so upbeat and gave you a totally different feel than the newer relaxing-sounding surf themes.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I think I may have already heard it,
    but the Rocket Takeover of Goldenrod Radio tower.

I remember hearing it for the first time.
    sigh~

Oh, and Route 2's.
    The route sounded like a Viridian Forest remix, since they murdered it in G/S/C.
    I hope they don't do that in HG/SS, however.

And route 29's.
    Best first route music ever. <3

The music always adds to the effect of the games. :3

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    I hope we can hear the mystery sounds in the ruins again if you tune the radio (where the unknowns were)
    But there were also a lot of cities/route who had this relaxing sound, wich I hope they don't change too much, 'cuz crystal was my first (pokémon) game ever and those sounds bring back a lot of memories

Hiteryan

Music Composer
    Years
    Pokémon GSC and RSE had some of my favorite soundtracks ever, out of anything. Johto was my favorite region, I seriously can't wait for the remakes to come out. Damn, I'd buy a DS just to play SoulSilver if I had the money. I'm pretty much really anxious to hear the entire soundtrack, though specially the battle themes and the route theme from the Gyarados Lake.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Music

All of it, but out of all i'd say

E4
    Gym Leader
    Gym (Inside)
    Dragons Den
    Team Rocket Hideout
    Team Rocket Battle
    New Bark Town
    Kanto Gym
    Kanto Cities

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Personally I would like to hear the music for the legendary battles and rival battles, I never got to play GSC so I am obsessed with this game!

Back