• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Music you're looking forward to hearing

Lance

Gym Leader Theme,Rival Battle Theme,Champion Lance and Kanto Wild Pokémon.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Route 27. It's one of my favourite pieces out of all the games, and the anime got a really epic remix of it, so I'm hoping that HGSS's version is really good. It just fits the situation. You've managed to defeat all of the gyms, like you had achieved so much, but you still have a way to go. I'm not very good at describing, but that's what it's always said to me. I now find it really nostalgic, so I'm hoping they make it sound really good. I'm really excited for these games for the music ^^ I just wish that the Elite Four had a different battle theme to the gym leaders, I liked it in RSE when they had a different theme.

Other ones I'm looking forward to:

Rival Battle
    Team Rocket Encounter (I remember putting their theme on the radio on the PokeGear and just sat there listening to it XD)
    Unown Radio Channel (one of the most creepy Pokemon themes, I used to hate being by myself when I played that XD)
    Dragon's Den
    Mt Silver
    Champion Battle
    Kanto Gym Battle

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Route 27. It's one of my favourite pieces out of all the games, and the anime got a really epic remix of it, so I'm hoping that HGSS's version is really good. It just fits the situation. You've managed to defeat all of the gyms, like you had achieved so much, but you still have a way to go. I'm not very good at describing, but that's what it's always said to me. I now find it really nostalgic, so I'm hoping they make it sound really good. I'm really excited for these games for the music ^^
    I can't agree more with you Jorah. Its like what the real theme of the pokemon league should be. Its remarkably appropriate and moving. Its really the most fitting theme. I just wished they had released the version you have on your YouTube channel on CD.

HeartGoldnSoulSilver

is ready for the remakes.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Route 27. It's one of my favourite pieces out of all the games, and the anime got a really epic remix of it, so I'm hoping that HGSS's version is really good. It just fits the situation. You've managed to defeat all of the gyms, like you had achieved so much, but you still have a way to go. I'm not very good at describing, but that's what it's always said to me. I now find it really nostalgic, so I'm hoping they make it sound really good. I'm really excited for these games for the music ^^

I couldn't have explained it better myself. (Route 26 & 27)

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    The epically, magical awesomeness that is the Lance/Red tune *starts playing in head*. Oh and also the Goldenrod tune

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • Gym Music!!

Oh boy, it's gonna sound great if it remotely resembles the original.
    All of the music is superb, but I'm looking forward to the Title screen, the Legendary dog battle (it gave me the hugest adrenaline rush when I was 8), the Rival Battle, and Route 29.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • f l a s h, they do sound alright but the Trainer Battle music is the worst I think, but the others are alright.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2019
    I'm looking foward to the Battle Theme, Goldenrod City and Dark Cave soundtracks.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I'm hoping to hear some of the original tracks, but also some remixes/twists could be interesting. I'm almost sure they'll be introducing some new music, too. I'm looking forward to hearing that as well.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That's all I read.

Anyway, I want to hear Goldenrod, Ecruteak, and the Surfing theme the most.
    Also eager to hear the Gym leader battle, rival battle, and Route 29.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm hoping to hear some of the original tracks, but also some remixes/twists could be interesting. I'm almost sure they'll be introducing some new music, too. I'm looking forward to hearing that as well.

This is the exact samething I mentioned eariler. I will indeed like to ehar some of the old game music, as that is what made the originals so great, music wise. I wouldn't want it to be all removed, yet I wouldn't like it to be exactly the same either. So, a nice clarity in the sound and a few tweaks and minor adjustments will all be very beneficial. Then comes in the remix to it and you've got a great game record for the music. As for the new music, I'd like to hear this as well, especially for some of the new areas being introduced as they should deserve a new sound of their own. I'd also like to hear the altered game music for Kanto as it'll probably come out quite well. The serene sound for the serence places, the thrilling song for the thrilling locations, etc.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Johto Gym Leader battle theme, Dragon's Den theme, and Kanto Gym Leader battle theme. :3

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I'd love to hear the theme from Tin Tower redone. Even in the beepy GBC sounds, that music had a great tune! 8D

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
  • All the battle music, wild pokemon, trainer, rocket, gym and champion. And the oriental music u hear in the japanese dance place with all the eevolutions. Oh and bug contest. XD

Back