• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Music you're looking forward to hearing

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
Years
  • I am excited to hear the following:
    Johto Gym Leader Battle-Man I hope they remix this instead of making a new theme...It also would be cool if they changed the pitch slightly for the E4 like they did in DPPt
    Champion Battle-I liked this theme a lot, and Pokemon Stadium's remix of it, so I can't wait to see what this will sound like.
    Kanto Gym Leader Battle-I loved the Kanto Gym theme as well and am really excited to hear this remix.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I hope that the differentiated music is kept for the Kanto and Johto Gyms. I prefer this because seeing as they are both two different regions with their own separate gyms, then I see this best fitting. The remix for each would be nice to hear when they reveal Kanto's appearance in the game as well. It will at least give us a bit of how the music was set out for the gyms in Kanto and possibly the Johto as well. However, I just wish for the music in both regions to be kept different, or similarly different.

Other than this, I'm also interested in basically the entire game's music as I stated before. Although, I do have those person favorites I would like to hear and I forgot to mention this before, but the Bug Catching Contest is one of them. I think if they take the older version and remix it with a little tuning to give it a more modern sound, then it'll sound like a really joyous and fun contest to participate in within the game. We'll see how this turns out though, but it is something I am looking forward to as well.

Setting_Sun

The cake is NOT a lie.
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to a Lance Remix, like most people, but what I really hope they do right is the Azalea Town mix. There's so much room for a nice remix there, I really hope Nintendo/Game Freak doesn't screw it up. It should be slow and watery (even though water isn't big in that town, it's peaceful.)

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
    Years
  • The music form Gold and Silver that I am looking forward to hearing in the remakes is the theme that played on Kanto Route 2.
    I would jam to that tune on my old GAME BOY for hours.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    The Rival battle music and Champion/Ash music especially.
    And all of the Kanto music.

But really I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I hope they change the surfing music because I found it very annoying as well as the Goldenrod City music. The only music I'm loooking forward to is the Ruins of Alphs music which I do hope that they make a new remix of it

:t354:TG

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    If kanto's in, I want to hear route 1. One of the best pieces of the first gen.

Years
  • The music that plays when you first arrive into Kanto, the mom's theme, Gym Leader battle (Kanto theme), Tin Tower, Pokemon March, Lucky Number show, Indigo Plateau, Champion/Red battle, bike theme. I just thought of something, what if there were two different remixes of the original Red/Lance battle theme? One for Red and one for Lance to make it distinct, but keep the beat, but remix some parts of it to make it special for each.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2015
    Well all of it but my top fiv would be:
    5. Lighthouse theme
    4. Kanto Vermillion City
    3. Kanto Gym Leader
    2. Lake of Rage
    1. Champion

Crocky

SuperScarlet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Team Rockets Theme
    The Lucky Channel
    Battle Theme
    Champion Theme
    Gym Theme
    and
    Wild pokemon Theme

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The Dance Studio theme! Violet City, vs. Lance, caves, everything was so awesome! Can't wait! Y'all have got me nigh-bouncing in my seat waiting for it now! ^^

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Mostly these songs:

They pwn. PWN. PWN.

Oh, I remember, all music from GSC pwn'd.

Gamewhale

lol --
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    - Violet City
    - Azalea Town (Even though we've already heard a part of it, I want to hear the whole thing, plus it's my favorite music in the whole game)
    - Goldenrod City
    - Saffron City

Back