• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musica's Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
Years
  • Ok thanks!
    Trainer Name and Trainer Number: ROBERT(all caps) 60247(my friend traded me this Shaymin so it wont match my ID)
    Species: Shaymin
    Level: 30 right now
    EV-Spread: 252 Atk, 106 HP, 48 Def, 48 SpDef, 56 Spe
    Moveset: Want it to have: Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Zen Headbutt, Aromatherapy
    FC: Use this: 1720 0650 1228
    Oh by the way, Shaymin had Pokerus before for some odd reason...
    The Pokerus effects are still on Shaymin though(even though it's cured) so hope that won't be a problem!

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Ok thanks!
    Trainer Name and Trainer Number: ROBERT(all caps) 60247(my friend traded me this Shaymin so it wont match my ID)
    Species: Shaymin
    Level: 30 right now
    EV-Spread: 252 Atk, 106 HP, 48 Def, 48 SpDef, 56 Spe
    Moveset: Want it to have: Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Zen Headbutt, Aromatherapy
    FC: Use this: 1720 0650 1228

Got it. Will take at most 2~4 days. Please register my Platinum FC and I'll wait in wi-fi right now.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Is swampert at lvl.100 yet?

Can't level 100 it yet. You cannot EV Train a pokemon when it is at lvl 100.

Another one bred for Shiny-ness
    Musica's Trade Thread.

x/31/x/x/31/x
    Mild (Female)
    Thick Fat

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    hey musica would you like to trade our pokemon now?
    here is my fc:
    HeartGold Friend Code:1677 6031 8424
    Edit post: can i change the shiny creselia whit your shiny magnezone naive wich is ev trained?

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • hey musica would you like to trade our pokemon now?
    here is my fc:
    HeartGold Friend Code:1677 6031 8424
    Edit post: can i change the shiny creselia whit your shiny magnezone naive wich is ev trained?

Sorry, but I've heard that you do not obey distribution rights by the owner. Even these (Event poke's) are fully redis, I don't want any conflicts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back