• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My 3rd PC Anniversary

Melody

Banned
Years
  • I've been here at PC since October 16th, 2004. Most of you may not know it. I'm not really well known because I never post much XP. Heh just recently did I break 1k posts. *blows party whistle* Whooptido. ¬¬ 1k posts.
    But that's not all this thread is about. Heh today is my 3rd PC anniversary. ^_^
    Heh. I know it's odd of me to throw my own party but who cares. I'm just happy to have been here this long.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • congrats poketrainer, 3 years is a long time to be a member of one forum community, it's a real accomplishment! Haha! You've lasted longer here than most websites last period! Don't worry about the 1k posts thing either. 1000 IS A HEllA lot. hehe look at me, I've been working with the pokecommunity for over twice as long and I still don't have 1000 posts yet =-P

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
  • Yeah congratz :D

i shoulda joined ages ago i used to always just come on and look at the help posts xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Whoa, three years... that's a lot! -In 2003 I didn't even know that the internet actually existed
    Congrats! There aren't too many people from back then still active nowadays.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • John! Congratulations! Hope you stay to PC a bit Longer.
    Heh, I plan on staying at PC for waay longer than just a bit more. I plan on sticking around as long as life permits me to.
    congrats poketrainer, 3 years is a long time to be a member of one forum community, it's a real accomplishment! Haha! You've lasted longer here than most websites last period! Don't worry about the 1k posts thing either. 1000 IS A HEllA lot. hehe look at me, I've been working with the pokecommunity for over twice as long and I still don't have 1000 posts yet =-P
    Hehehe. Yeah, True. But I do sometimes get the feeling that I could have posted a lot more in the last 3 years were it not for some dumb school beurocrats blocking the site. But yeah, the fact that I lasted 3 years by abusing every possible way of bypassing the filter at school, to read PC. (even if the proxies I could find were too crappy to let me log in properly) is no easy feat for most people. Heh. There's a lot of friends from back in '04 that have left that I miss. It's unfortunate they didnt last this long.
    I'm proud to have lasted here this long and I hope I can make it to the 5th and 10th anniversary here. ^_^
    PC is a really great place. I've so many good memories here. I'd gladly do whatever I can to keep this place running. There arent as many hospitable places on the internet like there used to be.
    Yeah congratz :D

i shoulda joined ages ago i used to always just come on and look at the help posts xD
    Heh. I lurked here at PC for about a week before actually joining. But rest assured that you didnt waste your time registering here. This community is very friendly and most members who stay longer than 2 months actually find it very difficult to leave with out returning later on in the future. The member quoted below is living proof of that.
    Congrats! Hey wait.. I joined in the same month!! :O
    Heh yeah. I've been somewhat active over the past 3 years myself. My low post count was caused by, As I stated above, Being blocked out of PC by the school. Back in '04 I didnt have a internet enabled computer at home. But, I did manage to find ways around the filter and while I was literally voiceless in the community, I was still fully aware of what was going on. Heh. I did mangage to commandeer other computers besides the school ones for short times but I used those times to let my friends know that I was still here reading it all and hadnt forgotten PC. :D

Whoa, three years... that's a lot! -In 2003 I didn't even know that the internet actually existed
    Congrats! There aren't too many people from back then still active nowadays.
    XD. Yeah. Not many of us PC veterans remain. So 3 years is a big milestone at this point considering PC is only 5 this week :)

Heh. All things considered, I'm doing just fine here at the PC.
    PC has made me, and continues to make me, a much better person than I ever was before.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Wow 3 years. That is quite a while. Most others have left before that time. I haven't spoken to you but I do see you post a lot.

1000 posts is good.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Congrats mate!
    Hope you stay longer with PC!
    EDIT:Its also my 3rd month in PC XD!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! Wow, three years! Congrats! *throws confetti* I been seeing you around, and you are pretty cool person. I hope to see you around in more years to come. ^^

Back