• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    hmm... Totodile the idea is to post a pic of the desktop, not just the wallpaper. We like to see the themes others use. If they're cool we might ask for it also :D lol

Tendo said:
    Lots n Lots of icons! =3

Hmm.. I still think Steve is leading the icon race :P First post, go check it out. It's like icon heaven :laugh: lol

aaaaaa

I like to pick a seksey wallpaper and be able to see it when I walk away from my PC.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    I dont like Icons either. Not 'cause I wanna see teh wallpaper, but I'm just too dam neat! All my frequent programs are in the quick launch bar. All my stuffs are in about 60 folders within my folder.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Ok so here is the new desktop thread.
    Any way I have a new wallpaper. I got it from Rpg Wallpapers.
    It is of my fav FF character in his Kindom Hearts form(my fav form).
    Oh yea it shows my winamp skin too. It is a DNAngel one.

Edit: i finaly got a program to edit skins. I just up load one now to go with my wallpaper. I would post more screen shot but i think a lot of people seen the skin/ downloaded it.

Last edited:

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Telling us not to look makes us want to look more! But I have no clue what your on about so, bleh~

I soo want to create my own theme!! It takes soo long though. I mean really long. I never have enough time to do that sort of stuff. Got more important things >_>

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    It's attached somewhere in the dare thread. XD

Mmm, I need to retake my desktop...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    hmm... Totodile the idea is to post a pic of the desktop, not just the wallpaper. We like to see the themes others use. If they're cool we might ask for it also :D lol

Hmm.. I still think Steve is leading the icon race :P First post, go check it out. It's like icon heaven :laugh: lol
    O_O OH MY, I have never seen so many icons in my life, I don't think my computer has that many anywhere. XD

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    You don't have to. Just save it as *.jpg and it should be a good enough compression to make it small. It doesn't have to fit into these windows, just attach it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back