• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Email --> Virus

Years
    then can i be magenta? next best thing? it at least matches his shoes... dont take that away from me 2....

Years
    kirby00 said:
    kairi i know its prob b/c ur a mod, but could i maybe change my name to pink? is there anyway? its a kirby color and i think it would make more sense tht way... ppl may even think we r rivals... j/k i hope no1 thinks im stealing ur color :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:
    The only way to change you're color is to becaume a Admin/Fourm Leader/Mod. etc.

EDIT: I was late...

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Yeah, its a stupid thing that happens all the time. I don't know what sending out viruses proves. Just plain stupid in my opinion.

Simone, I reccomend you scan you computer with an anti-virus program. The best one is AVG, which is free, and it is better than any paid one.

I have Norton Anti-virus/internet Security 2004. It does an awsome Job saving my computer. I did scan it and nothing luckily.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think NIS is very poor software since it?s buggy and generally handicaps browsing, but maybe they fixed up 2004.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    The 2003 was a terrible version, i had problems with it like you wouldn't believe. But so far 2004 has been great, so far nothing has been a problem. Hopefully it is fixed up ^^

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    umm viruses are bad people say i send them all the time (goes to show you yahoo is easy hacking)

bye blaze

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    It's not that Yahoo is easy hacking, it's that the viruses are sent along easier with webmail.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    I must admit I have norton antivirus with suscription to its updates till 2029 lol

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    LOL, Yeah i have something like that. Mine updates for a very long time. I personally find Norton very good. But so is PC-cillen. Norton had there problems but there getting better ^^'

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    the best one for me is mcafee, why beacause it neve let me down, it always clean the viruses people send me,like the netsky.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I use NOD32, it's an excellent easy-to-use program that's won several awards. It's also far cheaper than packages like Norton (which I don't like; it left several macro viruses on my old computer).

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    lol jkaizer i dont know you anymore! hehe and msn hotmail checks viruses if ur subscripted so does yahoo and deff aol!

Back