• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first shop, please have a look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ de_darkrai: No. It means I will not let anyone else make any offers on the Shiny Regigigas for the next 7 days. I figure if you really want it, one week is an adaquate amount time to find something else I might want for it.

@ everyone...MORE NEW STUFF FOR OFFER!!! Shiny Ranger Manaphy, Lvl 1, Jolly nature, UT, and Shiny, Lvl 4, Jolly Kricketot, UT, also, don't forget the recently add Shiny Blastoise, and Shiny Geodude, as well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • so u will reserve the shiny regigigas for me~and i breed the adamant charmender for u and fire punch?

oh tat's a lot of works:P

o.O

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ de_darkrai: Yes, I put it in reserve.

@>Bubbler<: Yes, I still have Dittos. Is there any specific nature you are looking for?

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • Can you keep back the Mankey?
    I'll P.M you when I'm ready to trade and what Pokemon will you trade for It?
    I have a Level 1 egg hatched Shiny Caterpie, Do you want It?

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ Jumpluff: Sorry. I only shiny hunt for trade bate...I don't actually want other shinies. I'll need a deal that is better than that.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ de_darkrai: Did you also tutor the move Fire Punch onto it? If yes, we can trade whenever you are ready.

Years
  • @ de_darkrai: Did you also tutor the move Fire Punch onto it? If yes, we can trade whenever you are ready.

ummm,not yet~

i think we will do like this:u trade me the shiny regigigas and i trade u the adamant charmander,then u trade the chatmander to my plat and i teach him fire punch~since i dont have 2 ds so i cant teach it my self USING ONE DS~

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I asked aboutu your mystry mew last page. no answer

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ Gunners: Sorry I must have overlooked your post. I seen two things I would like from your shop. I want the UT, Shiny, Adamant Dratini, and the Timid, UT 10th Aniv. Celebi. I did recently add more stuff to my shop, is there any other thing you might want from my shop along with either one of my MYSTRY Mew's (I still have two, one is Mild, the other is Bashful), please let me know, and maybe I could get both of the things I asked for. Once again, sorry for over looking your post.

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    "Jolly" Manaphy, Lvl 1(from Pokemon Ranger)

what do you want for that?

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ Gunners: Like I said in my previous post, you have two things I would like in your shop, and I have two things you want from my shop, so whenever you want to trade, PM me...That would make that trade your Shiny Adamant Dratini, and Timid 10th ANIV Celibi, for one of my MYSTRY Mews, and Shiny Ranger Manaphy.

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Never mind. I got a shiny ranger manaphy now. i dont need it

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I was shiny hunting last night and got a few new things...Five Lickitung (Jolly/Serious/Brave/Naughty/Hasty), Lvl 36, Quirky Chingling, Lvl 36, and two Noctowl, (Timid and Hasty) both Lvl36

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back