• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My friend who just happened to be a girl/boy

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Most of my friends are girls, and the only reason I'm not technically in the 'friend zone' is because (a) I'm not looking to be in a relationship at this point in my life and (b) I'm not sexually interested in my friends that are girls.
    Honestly, I think it is better to become friends with a person first so you can really know them, and if you do decide that you want a deeper relationship, if they truly care for you you shouldn't have to worry about the friend zone.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • You know what this means, Gulpin?

It means you're the one putting people in the friend zone. You're the one we're alllll hating on.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You're looking at someone who's friendzoned a ton of guys in the past and really should stop doing that. >_<

I mean, I love my guy friends. But my main fear is being in a relationship with one of them and eventually sabotaging our friendship altogether. That's what happened to my one and only relationship: we were the best of friends, and we took the risk by becoming an item. It failed after a year and nine months and we never spoke to each other ever again.

I do have a friend who understands how I feel even though I rejected his request to "ask me out", he still remains my best friend, and that's what I want the most.

you can all start a mob now lol.

Back