• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Goodbye to PC

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    Wow... wow... one of the main staff members is leaving... all because of the pressure she received...

Claire, I don't claim to know you well, but still, my best wishes to you. In your situation, it is best for you to leave this place. Try to forget about the problems you had, or talk to someone about it.

As for the moderator/administrator wannbes: I think this incident serves as a fair warning about the dangers of being a staff member of an online community.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, exactly ex.k.a.r. I really hope that people will stop and think about treating the remaining staff with more respect as to the pressures they have to face just to keep the community running well, and this will go especially for the staff admins now.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Claire, this is Crystal Clair speaking. Yes another Clair. I've known you since March and I've grown to really like you. I will greatly miss you being gone. PokeCommunity wont be the same.
    One thing I dont get, I see all these members leaving yet I feel as if I can stay forever. Have I missed some big issue with the forums? I'm used to spammers and n00bs but sorry I said this but wtf? O_O I know this sounds rude but everyone who wants to leave should see a psychiatrist.
    I'll miss you, and so will and Clair and Mary
    Clair: T_T dont leave, you cute kitten! We share the same name!
    Mary: please Clair, this is a dramatic thread, we DO NOT need your weeping!
    Clair: *nods*
    Good luck....

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Claire, Ive seen you around loadz and I do hate to see you go but its your decision so I can't stop you, well noone can, but anyways even though i wasnt much of a friend ill miss you going. Bye Claire :surprised

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    Well Claire, I do have to admit you didn't belong here as an admin to begin with.

- There are so many staffers with power and control issues, but not you.
    - There are so many staffers poorly trained and don't know what they are doing, but not you.
    - There are so many community sites that are completely idiotic, but not yours. (but I could have done more to help in THAT matter X-O)

In other words, you were too good for PC.

Years
    *sh0ck* OMG!! Claire!! NO!!! T_T

Claire! Tch, this is stuff that happens on EVERY FORUM, and MUCH worse than it does here! Ignorant members, threaters, vengance-thirsty ppl, ungrateful ones, backstabbers... they're part of every forum! Ya should've payed no attention to them! They ain't worth your effort nor your time! Don't let 'em get to ya! Just turn yar back on such people an' ignore 'em! Why?!?! ... *sigh* Guess you were just too kind of a person for all of this... -_-

Please won't you stay with us here more? If you can't handle tha pressure caused by staff-related problems(as I've seen many from the staff complain about lately) then be a regular member, tch, but, PLEASE, won't you stay with us as a member from now on? You're one of tha most kind and understanding ppl around here, tch, and PC just won't be tha same... already I'm getting tha creeps by imagining this place without you on tha staff! O_O;;;

See ya around, tch, an' I'm strongly hoping that over time you will start re-visitin' us.

~Random member who has noticed your efforts and work here​

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
    ;_; *Glomps* ;_;

I...I can?t say how much I?ll miss you... ;_;

You don?t know me,and the join date may deceive you,since I have stalked,lurked,whatever(XD),this forum long before then...About 4 months,so I know everyone pretty well... ^_^

I have seen you,and you were a good Admin...Always respected the members,never talking offensively...I will certainly miss you... ;_;

So,a goodbye from the person who never stops daydreaming,the Psycho Stalker,Runasutaru...*Bows* ^_~

Contact us in the future!

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Aie...Claire. ;o; I've thought I finally found a place where I won't disappear and I could talk to you and stuffs. Now your leaving?

I don't want to see my Dragonite go. T_T; But, I do understand how you feel and I won't stop you. ( I've gone through this a couple of times. <<; ) I am rather new to this forum, but I can still say I'm sure you were a great admin. Heck, you always are, as you are friend. <3 I hope I'll be able to catch you on MSN or somethin'...neh. Take care.~ *bigwarmandfuzzyhuggle*

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    This really is a shame... I cant beilieve your leaving Claire. I didnt even get to know you ,but this is really surprising to me. Well Goodbye , you are and were a great Admin here at Pokecommunity. ^_^ You cant and wont be forgotten!!!! I just hope that those that do wrong here at pc, can see what they have done, and how they effect such great people like you ;_; ... it is a shame and pitiful to see. But I know you will always be a great person.

Byebye!!!!!

~Love & best wishes from AngelMina~

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    You know, I really was an idiot for posting my message in the lounge. I'll repost here:

I feel all the more sorry for not getting to know you now. You seemed more in-touch with the staff and members than any other admin and I respected you for always doing your best to look out for the little guy. I apologize that for all that you had to say I can only give you two or three lines of compliments that you've probably heard twenty times already, but I did appreciate your work here and you'll always be remembered as one of the most legendary staff PC has had. Good luck in life.

~CK

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Ya know, I must not have been thinking straight either, Alan... ><

*copies/pastes*

I know we never really talked or anything, but you were a great admin, Claire. A lot of times you were the voice of reason in blue/purple, and the closest to the lower staff (no offense to any of the other admins). XD
    PC's not gonna be the same without you. =/

Like Alan, I really wish that I'd gotten to know you, Claire. =/

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    OK so you're basically leaving because you can't take the criticisms that people dish out to you no matter what you do?

Bah, that's not a reason to leave. I'd enjoy a place if I had some friends at all, and i wouldn't care if most people hated me or not. You obviously had friends here. I'm sure that despite only the negative people posting for attention, most people here appreciated you. So that's why I don't think you shoulda left. But that's ok I guess, your decision.

And this ends my random PC post of the month.

Back