• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My idea for a Pokemon Game Please Read!!!

What do you think of my idea

• Total voters

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    It's good,but try to make more entertaining for players on the GCN. It'd a good game for the GBA,not the GCN.

Master T

Ladies Man
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2007
    I think they should also put in the game something where you could control the pokemon fighting. Like so it's more like show where you can dodge and you have to menuver your way in battle. And certain buttons would be an attack and to have a two on two pokemon battle you'd have to controll the pokemon with both sides of the gamecube controller. And some buttons will be jump and dodge or whatever. Then when the battle finished you'd get back to being the human trainer and then when you get into another battle you'd be able to control the pokemon again.

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
  • I think it's a great idea for a game. It would appeal to everyone whatever their interests in the pokemon world. I love being a trainer, but sometimes i wish there was a different path to follow and if this game was real it would be great to try different roles for a change. I'd certainly buy it.
    The only thing i can add is maybe an option to play as a member of Team Aqua, Magma or Rocket etc. It'd be so cool to be a good guy and then switch sides because of a bad life maybe? To see things from the villains point of view. Could be fun ^^

spitz420

Banned
    Years
  • i lkie the idea... wish someone could make it... probally to different from any liscened pkmn game to make a hack of it... i hope nintendo reads this

Back