• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Intro

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    I know I already posted something on this forum but I never made my intro post so here it is.

My name is M0nk3yC0d3r, that is the name I go by online because I don't like people knowing who I am. People who actually know me don't seem to like me and I don't know why so I like to keep it a secret online so I can maybe find a friend.

I am trying to learn programming enough to make games. My dream is to be a successful game programmer.I know I don't know enough yet but I will some day, even though everybody thinks I will fail.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Welcome to PC M0nk3yC0d3r! :)

I see, a successful programmer. Not a bad dream actually, well, I believe you will be a successful one, so you may erase that "Everyone" :P I think people can't achieve something because of there lack of confidence :) But I think you can pull it off. My sister wants to be a programmer too. Hope you get there! <3 Feel free to VM/PM/add me as your friend, we can talk about each other and be friends. Not much to say, everyone here is very kind. Don't give up and reach it! Have a great time around here ^^

Years
  • Hiya M0nk3yC0d3r, welcome to PC! I'd sure love to learn programming myself but it seems pretty darn tedious. But all that work will pay off in the end once you're more understanding of how everything works so I just need to get off my lazy bum and try. xD;; Check out Technology & Internet for programming discussions whenever you'd like, all right? It's a great place to discuss that and get help if need be.

Enjoy your time here and glad that you decided to make an intro. :) That's the first step to getting your feet wet in the community and you're bound to make friends. Let me know if you're ever interested in chatting, yes?

Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Never hurts to make an intro post indeed! Welcomewelcome to PC! Have a good Friday, where magic and fun awaits, hurhur!~

Aw, it's okay; people here are quite friendly and easy to talk with, y'know? Don't be shy on leaving them a message! Who knows? Maybe you'll find a lot in common with people around here! But in any case, it's really great to meet you, M0nk3yC0d3r, and I do indeed hope that you an I can become quick and good buddies! c:

Mmm, good luck on all your programming learning! I've learned some stuff here and there, and I can help out in that regard if you're looking for it! Mmm, and yeah, programming as a profession is a pretty cool dream, and I hope that you will reach it soon! I'll be supporting you all the waaaay. As said, maybe you'll be interested in boards like Technology & Internet for discussions like programming, or other computer and technology related discussions, a device, and help so you you can check out there to do so! The mod, Terabyte will be happy to help you out there if you need it; no worries, he's pretty friendly and knowledgeable. :3

Ahh, but there are a lot of boards to choose from, you know? Don't hesitate on checking em' out! Ah, and Take care, and enjoy your stay! Lemme know if you have any questions or anything, and I'd love to help out if it's anything concerning PC! Also, feel free to send me a message anytime; I'm always open on chatting! So, with that said, have fun, and enjoy your weekend! <3

Back