• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Introduction Thread

Years
  • Hello, I'm PokemonPlushGamer and it is nice to meet you. I've been liking Pokemon for many years. Some hobbies of mine include playing video games, playing my ocarina, watching anime and more. I'm also shy and tend to not talk as much as others. My goal is to be able to talk to other people about Pokemon. I hope you have a wonderful day.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya PokemonPlushGamer, and welcome to PC! Is Umbreon your favorite Pokemon? You'd enjoy our Video Gaming section. There are plenty of topics and events to get involved in there. PC pretty much covers all aspects of the Pokemon franchise, so finding some threads to join into discussions wouldn't be too much of a challenge. Have you thought about joining our Discord server? It's an easy way to get involved in our community and get to know some of our members. Without a doubt would be welcomed with open arms!

Last edited:
    Years
  • You play ocarina that is so cool?! I don't think I've ever seen anyone who plays it haha. Welcome to PC PokemonPlushGamer! You'll have lots of people to talk about here since like Kamijou mentioned, we have lots of Pokémon-related content to chat about. =) See ya!

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    You should join the discord server.
    It's really a nice place to interact with and meet other users.
    Welcome to the community.

Back