• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Introduction! Yay!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Hello! This is my intro, and I did this on Smogon so I think it would be a good idea to do it now...

15 facts about me!!!!!111!!!1!1!!11one!!!1!

1. I have a phobia of wasps.
    2. My favorite Pokemon is Shiny Rayquaza (he looks more badass as a shiny)
    3. I don't like peanut butter.
    4. I used to know somebody who didn't like chocolate.
    5. Grammar for losers is.
    6. I'm learning Spanish and Japanese
    7. I've never played Pokemon Platinum
    8. I like the comedian Brian Regan (he's funny without using curse words!)
    9. I'm going to major in Computer Science
    10. I'm going to play NFL Quarterback.
    11. I am going to be going to a local Junior College to see if I can get a scholarship.
    12. My least favorite Pokemon is Azurill (sorry, he just sucks in competitive)
    13. I'm being raised Christian, but I don't follow God.
    14. I'm making a Pokemon ROM hack, which should be released to the public sometime in May 2014 on the following websites: Smogon, PokeCommunity (I love this site.), Marriland, and some random ROM hacking sites.
    15. I am a boy!

Whew, I just nailed out 15 facts about myself! If there are any questions about me that you have, just leave a reply, and I shall try to reply ASAP.

Thank you, and see you around the forums!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Yallo man!
    Welcome to the awsomest community pokemon has ever seen!
    If you need anything you can ask the moderators, the FAQ or these peeps right here!
    And PM me if you want pokemon Platinum :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 1. omg same here!
    2. shiny rayquaza is so pretty imo :3
    3. HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE PEANUT BUTTER.
    4. I know a few of my friends irl that hate chocolate. Chocolate is teh best thing ever imo.
    5. holy crap, i read that wrong. xDDD
    6. If you ever need help with Spanish, you can always contact me. Se Habla Espanol. :)
    7. I did, it's a pretty good game. It's worth it, better than D/P.
    8. ooo same here! I also like Jeff Dunham and Gabriel Iglesias.
    9. I'm majoring in IT, we should be tech buddies, ya?
    10. If you ever sign in with the Steelers I will love you forever.
    11. That's a good way to start if you ever want to transfer to a university.
    12. Well, Azurill (and basically most baby Pokemon) are not as competitive. :(
    13. That's okay. I was raised Catholic, no hard feelings there.
    14. I wish you the best in that!
    15. I'm a girl!

Phew, it was worth responding to that! Welcome aboard, Rocky! You should visit the ROM Hacking section if you ever need anything from tutorials to tools. The section regulars are also helpful. I know you will do great with that ROM hack. I believe in ya! <3

Have fun, and again, don't hesitate to contact me if you ever need help with your Spanish, and don't be afraid to contact the staff members in bold if you have questions in regards to the forums~

Years
  • You don't like peanut butter?! :( I love it. It's even tastier with jelly, hehe. I was obsessed with peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for a couple of weeks recently but am trying to cut down since I don't want to eat too much of it.

Welcome to PC, Rocky! It's really interesting that you're learning Japanese, how far along are you? :o I'm likely going to go to language school in Japan for a year or so whenever I can afford it; it's such a great language. The culture in Japan is amazing too. If you're interested, why not check out the language club here on PC? I'm sure you'd have lots to contribute to the discussions over there.

..oh, and I always run away when I see wasps. They are so huge and disgusting oh my gosh. In fact, I have a fear of bugs in general uuuurgh.

Be sure to stick around and contact the staff members if you need anything! We're always here to help. See you arooound! ♥

Back