• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Introduction

Tin

Years
    Hello, everyone! Pokémon was a big part of my childhood, and I have been getting back into the franchise since the announcement of Black and White 2. I ended up joining this website because I absolutely love forums.

Years
    Hello, everyone! Pokémon was a big part of my childhood, and I have been getting back into the franchise since the announcement of Black and White 2. I ended up joining this website because I absolutely love forums.

Welcome to the forums!
    Pokemon was a big part of my childhood aswell, and im looking forward to Pokemon Black/White 2. Enjoy the Forums. :)

Ice

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm so excited for BW2 as well! I just can't resist the spoilers coming in from many sites (especially here at PC, we have a dedicated section here!). I can't wait for the game to come out in October. (I'd rather do that than buy the game in Japanese.)

Also... I love the new Elesa. What is it that you like about B2/W2?

Anyways...I'd like to welcome you to PC! :3 As I said, we're very ecstatic about B2/W2. And you'll meet plenty of friends who are fans of Pokemon, just like me and others here. :3 We're also friendly, and we don't bite too hard. :3

We're also helpful as well, so don't hesitate to PM me or any of the mods here if you need help! Have fun here and see ya!

Years
    Hey Tin, interesting name.

I am Hikari, and I love meeting new people.

And yeah, Black 2 and White 2 is coming out in Japanese this Saturday... everyone at PC is so excited!

There's a few other sections to check out too. I am frequent in the Trivia sections and the Pokemon-based sections.

If you have questions, talk to anyone with a bold name. I'm also free for a VM chat if you like!

- Hikari10

Tin

Years
    Welcome to the forums!
    Pokemon was a big part of my childhood aswell, and im looking forward to Pokemon Black/White 2. Enjoy the Forums. :)

Ice

Thank you, Ice!

I'm so excited for BW2 as well! I just can't resist the spoilers coming in from many sites (especially here at PC, we have a dedicated section here!). I can't wait for the game to come out in October. (I'd rather do that than buy the game in Japanese.)

Also... I love the new Elesa. What is it that you like about B2/W2?

Anyways...I'd like to welcome you to PC! :3 As I said, we're very ecstatic about B2/W2. And you'll meet plenty of friends who are fans of Pokemon, just like me and others here. :3 We're also friendly, and we don't bite too hard. :3

We're also helpful as well, so don't hesitate to PM me or any of the mods here if you need help! Have fun here and see ya!

First of all, thank you very much for the warm welcome! As for Black and White 2, my favorite thing about them is just the sheer fact that they're sequels. It's very exciting to have such a sudden change like this in the main series of games. Also, I absolutely adore the new protagonists' designs, especially Mei. Finally, the whole Special Introduction Movie was so exciting! It really increased my hype over the games.

Hey Tin, interesting name.

I am Hikari, and I love meeting new people.

And yeah, Black 2 and White 2 is coming out in Japanese this Saturday... everyone at PC is so excited!

There's a few other sections to check out too. I am frequent in the Trivia sections and the Pokemon-based sections.

If you have questions, talk to anyone with a bold name. I'm also free for a VM chat if you like!

- Hikari10

Thanks so much, Hikari! I can't wait until Sunday (I'll be camping on Saturday). It's gonna be lots of fun getting more information about the games!

Last edited:
    Back