• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Introduction

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Hello there my name is Daniel and I´m from Germany. I played pokemmon the first time when I was 5 back in 2000 and started again with Diamond and Pearl 2007 since then I played up to Black and white my favourites are Enerald and Soul Silver.

I discovered this forum while I was searching for rom hacks and thought it seem very cool and decided to get involved in this forum.

I hope to meet other pokemon fans in this forum but also im a bit nervous so I hope I make everything right in this post.

That was it for my introduction and sorry for any bad grammar in my post Im not so good with englisch grammar.

Take me to Germanyyyy! :D It sounds like an amazing place. Welcome to PokeCommunity, Daniel!

Emerald seems to be quite popular amongst some of our members which is cool; I adore that game as well and the third generation was the one I spent the most time on as a kid. My friend and I used to always mix records and in general have a wonderful time playing through Ruby/Sapphire. SoulSilver was an amazing remake as well and I actually just restarted my HeartGold to play through it again.. been enjoying it a whole bunch. Have you taken a peek at our Advance Generation Gaming and Fourth Generation Gaming boards yet? You can discuss R/S/E in the former while the latter is for everything related to D/P/Pt and HG/SS. :) You'll find a lot of hacks here too - PC has a whole bunch and we're quite well known for our hacks.

Awww, don't be shy, Daniel! Trust me when I say this forum is super friendly and has some of the coolest Pokemon fans ever. As long as you like Pokemon you'll fit right in; we welcome anyone with open arms here! I wouldn't worry much about your grammar either since a lot of people here don't speak English as their native language. Being on a forum like this one is a pretty great way to learn, so you've made a good choice becoming a member.

You'll definitely make friends during your stay too and I'm always here to chat if you're interested. You seem like a nice person so I'd love to get to know you and become friends. Always more fun to poke your head into the forum from time to time if you have a few friends, after all! While you're here you should take a look at our summer events lined up to be released really soon. Lots of members return for these events every year and joining around this time is really great. It's like a PC carnival, haha.

Anyways, hope you have an amazing time here sir! Great meeting you!

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    First of all thanks for the welcome :)

I was checking out the hacks on this forum because I wanted to start Lets playing some of those.
    But also I will look in the other stuff this forum has to offer it sure seems much so I think it will take a while that I have myselfed lived in here.

At last I have a question for you ,Cirno, if I can ask that, since you restarting HeartGold what is your favourite starter there mine is Totodile I just love him.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Lol another Daniel from Germany besides me, welcome! xD
    I also joined PC recently so I think we're both pretty new to this site.
    (kannst mir ruhig ne PM schicken, ich abeite gerade an einem Hack der dich interessieren könnte. Dauert aber noch ne Weile bis der fertig ist. ;))

Years
    Hello Daniel, and welcome to PC!

I have a friend here who's also German, in fact we have people here from all over the world so you'll meet lots of different members with different interests and stuff. Cirno has probably shown you the Advance Generation and Fourth Generation sections where you can discuss Emerald and SoulSilver, plus all the respective games of their generation. The Pokemon gaming sections are popular so definitely check them all out if you've played all the games so far.

I understand if you are shy, I was once like that two years ago (but never made a thread in this very section) and I had trouble making new friends, but meeting everyone here helped me become someone who wants to help new members who went through a similar problem. We also have the PC Get-Together 10 coming up where we have some fun events going on around the forum so you definitely joined at a good time.

Well, have a great time here and I do hope to be seeing you around, and also moderators like Cirno over there can always assist you if you need help with the forums or just a simple question. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you Daniel!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey there Daniel! Welcome. :)

You're from Germany huh? I'm part German myself and my dad's full German I believe. I've never meet a lot of German people here so it's cool to meet one finally. I have yet to go to Germany my self but I bet it's nice. If you could take I'd be happy. XD It's fine if your grammar isn't good , I understood you perfectly. :)

It's okay to be nervous , everyone can be when joining a forum for the first time. But once you starting talking to people you loose those nerves and get over it! We have lots of friendly members willing to chat with you and we're a really friendly community so I think you'll making friends in not much time. Chit-Chat and Polls is some where you can go if you want to know more people. And as Hikari said, we have the 10th PC Get-Together coming up in July which is good way to make friends and overcome shyness. It's a forum wide get together with all sorts of event. To give you a example, I'll be hosting a Radio night with one of the mods, Antemortem which will be on plug.dj a website where you can play music with other friends. Not suggesting you should join us, but just giving an example type of what type of events the Get Together will have. Just spent time around the forum and you should get well acquainted with the forum. We have many events through out the year too as well so join a few and you'll make friends in no time.

Well hope you enjoy it here. I do hope you make friends to and that your experience here is a great one. See you later!

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Thanks Hikari10 and AWsquared :)

I was planing to join the events throughout the Get-Together event this July.
    The Radio night sounds like fun I love music and the Pokemon movie night is also sounds cool geuss I will also Joining there to rewatch all the Pokemon Movies Im looking forward to these days.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Thanks I "Trained" my Englisch through watching tons of different Englisch-speaking Let´s players on Youtube

Back